Gaze upon my genius! ...maybe

Ainu

Note: again, I'm on my phone which really doesn't like this site. Grammar mistakes can be blamed on poor auto correct (yes...yes that's the reason)

So I was on my way to the doctor for my back when a thought struck me. So I have my skin flaps, we all do, but I dont have rashes despite my best efforts so I knew insurance would give me the middle finger. But as I was driving and thinking about this, I realized that when I exervise6, especially Insanity with all the jumping, the skin really hurts. Like trying trying ok run braless.

So I brought this up to my primary and he thought I had at least a small case. If I'm uncomfortable exercising, I won't be able to maintain my healthy weight that insurance already coughed up so much money for. So he gave me a referral to a cosmetic surgeon whom i saw yesterday.

I'll start out with how she blew her load (is that an okay thing to say) over my sweet hour glass figure and tight abs. That made my day. She also thinks my weak argument may be enough for lower roll removal (can't spell the word so I wont try). She said the top roll would be cosmetic. If insurance doesn't pay anything, the torso will be $11k. With just the cosmetic portion, only $4k! That's doable! And I'm not even struggling with fatty rash!

I'll know in about a month and I'll try (but probably forget) to keep you guys posted. Perhaps if exercise is enough of an argument for me, it'll work for you. Especially since you dont really even need visual evidence....

Brilliant! I get Medicare in January. I have a hernia that needs to be fixed and I am going to try for a panniculectomy. Hope it works for both of us!
What you want is an abdominoplasty in order to repair your hernia without mesh. Abdominoplasty actually has three parts:
  1. abdominal muscle plication
  2. panniculectomy
  3. lipectomy as needed

Make sure you get the Medicare with a Part G Supplement so you can go to any reconstructive surgeon who takes Medicare.

I am really glad you guys know what you're talking about and can help us =)

Let's all get our flaps chopped off!

The surgeon said she can't let me keep my skin but she'll lay it out and take a picture for me.

My understanding is that Part F - which has higher monthly payments than part G by $500 - $800 per year - has exactly the same coverage except for the yearly $185 deductible.

is that why you live there? I mean, you did this on purpose, right? cos U so smart?
That was a happy accident as to why we moved from FL to SD. Only three states make it even reasonable to go full time without owning a house/property or rent. They are also states without state income tax.

FL went stupid and the county we were residents decided to disenroll us from voter registration. So we voted with our feet.

What you want is an abdominoplasty in order to repair your hernia without mesh. Abdominoplasty actually has three parts:
  1. abdominal muscle plication
  2. panniculectomy
  3. lipectomy as needed
Make sure you get the Medicare with a Part G Supplement so you can go to any reconstructive surgeon who takes Medicare.
I have been reading....

I wish you luck Liz. We're all assuming I just got some lazy guy on his last day who just didn't care and approved everything. My surgery is the 30th. I didn't expect it to be so soon...

Latest posts

Back