Introduce yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tammy!
I know what you mean about being there for your kids, a major reason I am pursuing WLS is because two of my children are autistic and my oldest will need assistance the rest of his life. I want to be sure that I do all that I can to be there for them!

Good Luck!!
Bianca

welcome Bianca and Tammy!

(edited to remove dumb ass gif)

vivid_flowers-t1.jpg

Howdy hi everybody. I'm Jacquii Cooke from the great state Tennessee ((Go Vols!))

I was a humongous 438 pounds at my highest weight. I had the roux-en-y gastric bypass back in April of 2009 and have lost a little over 200 pounds. Basically I am in maintain mode at the moment - Just looking to maintain my weightloss.

I am a web & graphic designer and actually built a WLS forum myself. It's closed to registration though, and pretty much serves as a database of WLS info now... I've been brought on to assist @southernlady with making improvements to this site. But I will definitely look forward to all the support and advice I can get from you gals and guys as well.

Speaking of which ==> It looks like a great group here. I look forward to getting to know you all through your posts.
di-560V.gif

J.

@MsJacquiiC is gonna help me esp while I am on my tour of the country and get the forum working in tip top shape. She knows XenForo better than I do. Maybe she can even fix my missing smilies.
Smilies I can certainly do. I actually have hundreds that I've collected over the years... Perhaps you'd like to add some of them as well?
And yes. I see you have a lot of smilie categories - but the actual smilies are missing. I'm sure we'll be able to work something out.
We'll talk about it a little later ;) --- And wow. Tour of the country!? Sounds super exciting!

J.

Smilies I can certainly do. I actually have hundreds that I've collected over the years... Perhaps you'd like to add some of them as well?
And yes. I see you have a lot of smilie categories - but the actual smilies are missing. I'm sure we'll be able to work something out.
We'll talk about it a little later ;) --- And wow. Tour of the country!? Sounds super exciting!

J.
I have close to 1000 I had collected. Be interesting to have new ones cause I know there are many more that I didn't have. But in the last upgrade the smilies got all fucked up. That and we had a calendar, it went MIA as well.

Yeah, if you look in the Lounge, there is a thread on what we have planned.

I have close to 1000 I had collected. Be interesting to have new ones cause I know there are many more that I didn't have. But in the last upgrade the smilies got all fucked up. That and we had a calendar, it went MIA as well.

Yeah, if you look in the Lounge, there is a thread on what we have planned.
I've been at this desk for almost 12 hours - so I'm getting ready to take a break.
And hmmm... I'm not absolutely sure - but it sounds like there possibly was an issue with your last script update. I'll take a look around when I get back to my desk. Otherwise will definitely be looking forward to chatting with you this evening.

J.

Hi Tammy!
I know what you mean about being there for your kids, a major reason I am pursuing WLS is because two of my children are autistic and my oldest will need assistance the rest of his life. I want to be sure that I do all that I can to be there for them!

Good Luck!!
Bianca

Bianca, so nice to meet someone in a similar situation to my own! Having those blessings in our lives surely gives us a reason to take care of ourselves! My daughter will most likely need to be with me for the rest of her life also, which means I need to live! So good to meet you! Tammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back