I just can't win

Nice to meet u to lol my kids all got it at the beginning of the school year and then had an allergic reaction to the first antibiotics they put them on well two of the kids out of four had a reaction it's definitely not fun stuff I'm so sorry you have to deal with this you are definitely loved on here though :) and seem very strong ;-)

Now after doing the antibiotics I had an reaction to the,antibiotic I got large red bumps all over.so,the stopped the Vanko and pipercillia and will start Levaquin.

At least I don't feel bad anymore.

I no its crazy if I wasn't me and it was somebody else who had all the problems that I have I think they have Munchausen disease.

lol, at least your humor is still intact, and you've certainly been through enough to challenge that. Vanco is a bear, so I hope the new antibiotics are easier on you, and do the job. Hang in there hon.

You can't catch a break! The worst part of Vanco is how it's hard on your veins and results in blowing IV after IV... ask me how I know, heh. But you have a PICC line... though since that's the root of the infection that's not really helping much, is it?! Holy crap, woman, get better. :)

You can't catch a break! The worst part of Vanco is how it's hard on your veins and results in blowing IV after IV... ask me how I know, heh. But you have a PICC line... though since that's the root of the infection that's not really helping much, is it?! Holy crap, woman, get better. :)
They pulled the pick line it cultured positive for strep. I also have one. I think I'm going home today.

Latest posts

Back