I HAVE A SURGERY DATE!!!!!! (And it's soon! :))

more2adore

I can't believe it. I *finally* have a date set. March 21st... less than a month away! I have to start the Optifast (blech) on Saturday. Anyone interested in being my angel and reporting to the forum for me? :) It'll have to be someone who's a US night owl probably given the time difference here - not sure what time my surgery is but I have to be at the hospital at 8:30 am. Assuming they'd have it done by the end of normal business hours - 9 am to 5 pm here is 5 pm EST the night before (the 20th) to 1 am EST (the 21st). Or if you're in PST it'd be 2 pm EST the day before (the 20th) to 10 pm the night of the 20th.

Anyone? :)

I'm so excited!!!! :D

FINALLY!! I'm very happy for you. I would gladly be your angel if you think the time difference will work out. I'm on PST. Let me know.

It was funny... they offered me this date, and a date in May. I got to pick. I was like UH THE ONE IN MARCH PLEASE. Oy. I've waited long enough. We started this process almost a year ago!

Yay! I am a total night owl, I wish I could be your angel! Unfortunately, I will be flying home at that time, I fly back to the US on March 20 and then the rest of the way home on the 21st. Just know, I will be thinking of you.

Yep, @star0210 - Private hospital. At least it will have WiFi. And the food is SO MUCH better than a public hospital... oh wait, that doesn't matter in this case. LOL. :D

Thank you ladies (and Rob, haha) for all the congrats! Soooo excited! :D

Latest posts

Back