Hey I'm alive photos inc.

Charris

Now an angel
I just wanted to drop in and say no I haven't killed my fool self yet doing something crazy. My weight loss is coming off slowly but surely. I'm down 48 pounds hoping to loose another 65 to 75. To end up somewhere around 110 to 120. So that when bounce back happens I will still have a decent bmi. This week I am finally going to start doing some exercise. Oh yeah and that burning that I always had in my stomach has resolved itself. Thank God

I was off helping my whimpy daughter take care Of Toot all last week. I recently named him that, you probably can guess why. Lol Kid smells like he had the DS.

Just wanted to say hey. I've been trying to catch up on some of what's been going on, on here today.

He is so stinking cute! I will forgive your lack of posts lately, LOL.

I will be having one of those to play with in September! My first grandchild! I am so excited. Don't know if it is a boy or a girl yet, though.

Oh congratulations. I hope your daughter has an uneventful pregnancy. Toot makes me sit back and think wow his mommy was my baby 21 years ago.

Last edited:
I love my little grandbugger too, but she is ALSO a viral vector.
Hand me the tissues and Robitussin.

Yes everyone is pissed at me because I said no visitors for 6 weeks. My mom was from the old school. That was what she did when I had my kids. People thought I was joking. It was good enough for my kids is Good enough for Toot.

Edited for spelling

Last edited:
Charis! great to see you back:) And OMG what a cutie patootie! He is sooo adorable. What a beautiful baby. Congratulations to you and family:)
and lolol @ smells like DS :D

Latest posts

Back