Heading into surgery on 5/25/21

Best wishes for a safe and successful surgery and a not too bad recovery!

Thanks so much everyone.:thankyou1:

Really looking forward to those antibiotics :confused: Thankfully, my bathroom is about 3 1/2 feet from my bed. And, hopefully, my probiotics will help.:D

Will be leaving shortly for the hospital. Surgery is this afternoon so they may keep me overnight.

They finally told me why I have such pain in my upper back. Looks like an occult fracture caused at the same time I injured my ankle. Funny. It’s been the one that hurt the most. Breathing, you know?:sneaky:

Oh, and will look at those collagen peptide pills. Did I read they might help with leg cramps, too? My mother is very interested if so.

Thanks again for all your good wishes. I’m very nervous but I know that’s normal.

Will post when I can.

Last edited:
Will be leaving shortly for the hospital. Surgery is this afternoon so they may keep me overnight.

They finally told me why I have such pain in my upper back. Looks like an occult fracture caused at the same time I injured my ankle. Funny. It’s been the one that hurt the most. Breathing, you know?:sneaky:

Oh, and will look at those collagen peptide pills. Did I read they might help with leg cramps, too? My mother is very interested if so.

Thanks again for all your good wishes. I’m very nervous but I know that’s normal.

Will post when I can.
Looking forward to hearing from you after surgery.

aaa Hoping all is well. Been thinking about you. Please remember to stay hydrated once off IV fluids!

I’m home. Had to stay in the hospital. As far as I know there was a lot to fix so the surgery took longer than he thought. I’m pretty tired.

Oh, and I finally :poop:. It was so odd not to go for 3 days. But now things are back on track.

Thanks for all the good wishes.

I’m home. Had to stay in the hospital. As far as I know there was a lot to fix so the surgery took longer than he thought. I’m pretty tired.

Oh, and I finally :poop:. It was so odd not to go for 3 days. But now things are back on track.

Thanks for all the good wishes.
Glad you’re home.

Latest posts

Back