DS foods you can't live without

Scallops dripping with garlic butter. Can't afford them often, but oh boy what a lovely pigout.

I was just recently introduced to these. I had bought a bunch of large scallops at a really good price after Christmas, so quickly fried them up with garlic, a lot of butter and a little spice. They were awesome and tender. A new favourite. Why did I wait so long?

Steak, Ribs, Cheese, Bacon, Greek Yogurt, Eggs (scrambled with cheese, or over-easy/medium just enough so that the yolks are still runny to mix with bread or potatoes). Nuts. Chicken if it is moist enough--why I love Costco's Rotisserie as it is moist enough and the skin is divine!

Chicken if it is moist enough--why I love Costco's Rotisserie as it is moist enough and the skin is divine!

I loved Costco chicken for years, but lately, it has been tasting a little "burnt" for my liking. It still looks like the same goldeny, glisteny skin, but the taste just seems "off". I have been meaning to ask them if they are doing anything different with it. They are still using the same rotisserie ovens. Maybe my tastebuds are changing again at 6 years out?

I know what you mean. The last time I picked one up I ended up using the majority of it for chicken salad because it seemed drier than usual...

Crab all kinds dripping with butter! Smoked ribs, prime rib. And of course Bacon. Still I love the fact I can tolerate a lot of fruit.

Cheese in every form imaginable and I love chicken tenders, actually prefer them to fried chicken, lightly breaded not so heavy, crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. And cheeseburgers, I eat them 4-5x a week!

• Cheese
  • CostCo Chicken
  • Cheese
  • Any meat in a crockpot. it gets really soft
  • Cheese
  • Eggs
  • Cheese
  • Lunch Meats
  • Cheese
  • Canned Chicken and Tuna with lots of mayo and capers or pickles.
  • Cheese
  • Did I say Cheese?

Latest posts

Back