Dr. Hill- Saranac Lake NY

I think they totally do plastics too. Check out the Almatar hospital website. You can even do a round of IVF for $5000!!!

Oh really?
I should ask MBC if they have a plastics doctor they recommend... for later. I may decide to do some plastics after all. Maybe. I'm such a big chicken... lol

Have any of you heard about Dr. Hill in Saranac Lake NY? I was quoted about 14k for a revision from VSG to DS. That makes him a real contender to compete with Dr. Esquerra who quoted me 8.5K. I would much rather have a US doc, plus I can drive there. It is about a 5hr drive but I feel that is better than a 5hr plane ride. Any input is greatly appreciated!
Did you have Dr Hill do your surgery?

No. He would not tell me how many DS's he has done, I was really uncomfortable with that. His secretary didn't even know. I was even like ok you don't know total numbers but just to give me an idea how many DS's did he do last month. She wouldn't answer. I wanted an experienced surgeon so I ended up driving down to NJ to Dr. Greenbaum. He is amazing and does tons of DS's.

Excellent! Greenbaum was a definite contender when I was looking for a surgeon - he's got a great reputation. I probably would have gone to him had he not required an open procedure. I had a horrible experience with an open abdominal surgery in the past (long story short, my incision split open after I got home because I got pushed - NOT a typical situation!) so that put me off. I'm glad you found resolution! :)

Latest posts

Back