CHarris...update!

This is actually from the DS. Dr. K is now heading up my care from CA. Im malnourished. My body is not using the protein correctly.

Can someone explain how Charris's body isn't using protein correctly and what would cause this? I don't think i have ever read or heard of this before.

Indeed, we do have some nosy bitches here. Very smart nosy bitches, with very good hearts, despite grumpy personae. Nosy do-gooders.
BTW, I was NOT referring to myself in this context - I am old and nosy and grumpy, but at most I was a conduit in this case. It was others who were on top of the problem.

Can someone explain how Charris's body isn't using protein correctly and what would cause this? I don't think i have ever read or heard of this before.
I have no idea what she's talking about. Unless she's got some sort of pancreatitis, resulting in lack of pancreatic enzymes, I can't figure out what this could be.

Um, well, without trying to read any nosy bitch's mind, dare I say that, by medical definition, NONE of our bodies uses protein correctly?

I have the same questions as Diana. Yes, she needs help badly! She needs to know and understand her diagnosis and what's causing the swelling. Is it CHF? LE? What is her electrolyte picture right now?

The dr said I have the black spots from the swelling. The fluid went into my skin. This time they are using the Albuin . They said it stops the fluid from going into the skin.

The dr said I have the black spots from the swelling. The fluid went into my skin. This time they are using the Albuin . They said it stops the fluid from going into the skin.

Don't have any idea what that means but, I am glad you are writing it. Get better quick!

XO!

Latest posts

Back