2nd hit and run. WTF?

Seriously?! The roads where you are driving are unsafe. We need to get you a helicopter so you can soar above it all. Hope everyone is okay!

Seriously?! The roads where you are driving are unsafe. We need to get you a helicopter so you can soar above it all. Hope everyone is okay!

Bawahahaha. Actually it was my daughter. We were not really driving we were just starting to drive on a fresh green. The other car ran the red light and hit us. My child is a mess right now crying mentally distraught! Oh well. God's favor again. I PROMISE YOU GUYS I COULDN'T MAKE THIS CRAP UP IF I TRIED!!!!

Last edited:
You and your daughter need to stay home for a while. Seriously, what a shitty deal! Hope she feels better soon and realizes that she must keep Toot buckled up at all times!

You and your daughter need to stay home for a while. Seriously, what a shitty deal! Hope she feels better soon and realizes that she must keep Toot buckled up at all times!

Funny you say that my daughter said the same thing that it's a sign from God that she's not supposed to drive. However that really doesn't impress me because ever since the day I made her get her license at 19 she's been crying oh God we need to be like Michael Jackson and be the woman in the Bubble.

Someone ran a red light and hit us in the rental car and took off. AIN'T THIS A BITCH!
It looks like the man upstairs took note that your daughter didn't take his first warning seriously about seat belt safety and thought she needed another lesson. You might remind her of how it works in baseball, 1 strike, 2 strikes...
I'm so glad no one was hurt and I'm sorry you're having all this to contend with on top of the other.

A little over 41 years ago, another Army wife--a young captain's wife--was very upset about the new laws requiring children to be in seat belts. She had to drive from Ft. Campbell, KY to Washington, DC, and her 18-month old "just wouldn't" sit in one place long enough.

I said, "What does 'just wouldn't' mean?"

She said, "Well, he cries and screams and tries to get out."

I said, "And when you ignore him because you love him enough to be pissed at you, and he cries and screams and eventually learns that he is not a voting member on this issue and wears himself out and he falls asleep and arrives at your destination in one piece even though you had to slam the brakes on and everything on the seats went flying around...then what happens...when you let him cry it out...now...so you can establish who is in charge before puberty hits?"

She said, Oh!?!"

Idiot.

Shortly after this, we did an emergncy run home from Germany because my FIL was dying. We got a rental car and a child seat and drove from Delaware. Mini Sue was one. SIL and her husband--coming from FL-- let their son, age 18 months, roam the back seat on his own. When they hit the brakes, kid went flying and ended up with a huge--like the size of a lemon--contusion.

My genius MIL's comment? "Well, isn't he just All Boy?"

I wanted to kill them all.

Last edited:
Shortly after this, we did an emergncy run home from Germany because my FIL was dying. We got a rental car and a child seat. Mini Sue was one. SIL and her husband let their son, age 18, roam the back seat on his own. When they hit the brakes, kid went flying and ended up with a huge--like the size of a lemon--contusion.

My genius MIL's comment? "Well, isn't he just All Boy?"
I wonder what her comment would have been if he had died?

Latest posts

Back