14 year Surgiversary

DianaCox

Bad Cop
Today is my 14 year surgiversary. 174 lbs. I accidentally got a small Honey Smacks habit for a couple of months. Not buying it anymore. I have very few problem foods, but that is one of them. Up 7 lbs in about 6 weeks . But still maintaining about 120 lb loss. I'll be 64 later this month.

I am having trouble uploading this - please let me know if you can see this, especially if we are not Facebook friends

20597400_10154907613046173_1954122728834269267_n.jpg

Lookin' good there! congratulations, my good friend, and one of my inspirations.

It's one of the pools the 55+ community in the West Valley of Phoenix where we moved in December. I have a friend visiting, and as luck would have it, it was the first day in at least two months that it was "cool enough" (only 105) to go to the pool. We went to the one where there are no kids allowed .

Happy surgiversary! You look incredible!!! I love seeing that long-time vets continue to stay at or near their goal weights and how the DS continues to be effective--even 14 years out. You are such an inspiration for us newbies, Diana. You've taken your personal progress and turned that into advocacy for so many. I wanna be like you when I grow up.

Wow! You look great and I apppreciate you paying it forward by inspiring, informing, advising, and all the other good work you do here. Congrats!

Latest posts

Back