Sunday weigh in (06/14/2015)

newanatomy

Hi all.

I didn't see this thread going yet for this week so, I thought I would start it off.

I am up .06 to 154.4 which is the exact same as one month ago. I need to get my ass in gear and start loosing again.

Last Sunday we were flying from STL To LAX and today I am in Pasadena. That being said, I am sure that I am somewhere between 188-191. When we get home I will weigh in to be certain.

That's the best kind of AWOL! I just LOVE spending time with my grandkids. Planning some kind of roadtrip with the 3 oldest (11, 14 and 16) as soon as school lets out next week. Not sure where yet, just to see the great outdoors and swim in a variety of pools!

Great job NA!! I know what you mean about exercise, though. I have always hated it and have never stuck with it for long. It's somehow different now. I still weightlift 4-5 days a week and actually look forward to it! It's so weird. Can't do cardio because I just get too bored and don't really want to burn too many calories. My routines are so varied and I'm always changing them up and increasing weight little by little so maybe that's why I don't get bored.

Last edited:
LW: 119
TW: 119

Steady here too. I am going to a Graduation Birthday celebration in San Diego next weekend and I think I may bite the bullet and wear a sleeveless dress or two. I purchased a couple of shrugs in case I chicken out...

Have a good week all

Whit

That's the best kind of AWOL! I just LOVE spending time with my grandkids. Planning some kind of roadtrip with the 3 oldest (11, 14 and 16) as soon as school lets out next week. Not sure where yet, just to see the great outdoors and swim in a variety of pools!

Great job NA!! I know what you mean about exercise, though. I have always hated it and have never stuck with it for long. It's somehow different now. I still weightlift 4-5 days a week and actually look forward to it! It's so weird. Can't do cardio because I just get too bored and don't really want to burn too many calories. My routines are so varied and I'm always changing them up and increasing weight little by little so maybe that's why I don't get bored.

I think what you are doing is amazing! I hope to start weight training myself. I have no excuse except laziness. I do need the cardio though. I still like to eat far too much.

Latest posts

Back