More2Adore's Updates

@more2adore I know it may sound like more hoops, but that might actually be a good thing, actually quicker. When the Govn is involved (anywhere), it certainly never speeds up ANY process, actually the opposite! I will be wishing, hoping and praying for your turn! Its coming soon, I can feel it!!

This is FAB news!!!!!! Looking forward to hearing of your date and I can understand why it is important to fly under the radar as an immigrant! Don't want to be labelled a burden by the state and get booted out!

Excited for you!

Great news! Low risk, definite surgery date... You're getting closer! Keeping my fingers crossed you get a date soon!!

Really getting disheartened. Very few times in the months I've been working with them has his office proactively contacted me or responded to an email. I always have to call them. Last week I was told I'd get a call in the next couple of days... it never came. Every time I call I feel like they think I'm pestering them, but I never get any sort of update or information unless I do. Really, really frustrating. Obviously Mr. Nottle's skill is the most important thing, but I am seriously feeling not valued at all as a patient here. I got a call from the public hospital today, asking if I knew I missed my pre-admission appointment and asking if I wanted to be taking off the public hospital waiting list. I thought the correct answer was "yes," but wasn't positive because I hadn't had any further contact from my surgeon's office since we talked about going private last week. I ended up saying yes. I hope it turns out to be the right thing.

Latest posts

Back