More2Adore's Updates

Well hello @more2adore ! Congratulations on your amazing loss. Putting it really in perspective, you've lost two thirds of what you weigh in total today with *just a sleeve*. Wowza - that's a heck of a lot of willpower! Hope they find something readily fixable and get it done right away. All the best, Hil

Your comments always make me feel so good, @hilary1617. :) Thank you. :hug:

Ugh, has it really been this long since I updated here? AWFUL. I am awful. I just wanted to update for anyone who may still remember me. I hit my goal in late 2016 (250 pounds), then exceeded it, and now, on my two year surgiversary, I'm six months pregnant. It's been an amazing two years post-VSG and I'm so grateful for it, AND especially for all the people here who answered all my WLS questions when I was first starting out!!!

17635435_470749846589300_8856613985723970644_o.jpg

Ugh, has it really been this long since I updated here? AWFUL. I am awful. I just wanted to update for anyone who may still remember me. I hit my goal in late 2016 (250 pounds), then exceeded it, and now, on my two year surgiversary, I'm six months pregnant. It's been an amazing two years post-VSG and I'm so grateful for it, AND especially for all the people here who answered all my WLS questions when I was first starting out!!!

17635435_470749846589300_8856613985723970644_o.jpg
Wow! Congratulations! You look beautiful and so happy!

happy Surgiversary! Congratulations on the baby if that's what you wanted. Thank goodness I can't have anymore I'd have a breakdown but I'm a granny and my baby is 21! You didn't waste one minute on starting to have little bundles of joy! You look fabulous! You go girl....

Congratulations sweet lady. You have done so well, a million times better than I would with only the sleeve ... and you are so pretty.

I can't remember if you are planning to add the switch portion or if you are going stay with just the sleeve?

Latest posts

Back