Why did you chose your avatar?

It is my fur baby Emma during her first week in my house. She was a stray that made me take her in so she can take care of me. That was over 6 years ago. She is very sweet and she trained me well.

I hid on the other side of the camera for so many years that a view through our family photo albums would give the impression that my husband is a single dad. I figured it's about time to come out of hiding. I knew in my heart if there was one group of people who would not judge me upon my appearance and would accept me flaws and all, it would be the bariatric facts family. So, this is the first picture that I've posted of myself online *ever*. Thank you for helping me with a first step out of the shadows.

I hid on the other side of the camera for so many years that a view through our family photo albums would give the impression that my husband is a single dad. I figured it's about time to come out of hiding. I knew in my heart if there was one group of people who would not judge me upon my appearance and would accept me flaws and all, it would be the bariatric facts family. So, this is the first picture that I've posted of myself online *ever*. Thank you for helping me with a first step out of the shadows.
Too bad I can only give you one like.

Like Hilary, it's so unusual for me that I now can take pictures with my family. This picture of me and my daughter was taken this fall at a photo shoot we did for a Christmas present for my husband. It's so amazing not to hide from cameras!

I just met you IRL and you're gorgeous!

Being pre-op, I hate having my photo taken. My husband has commented that when he is older, our son will wonder where I was when he was little, because there are so few photos with me in them. The photo here is with my little boy as a baby. He will be 3 at the end of March. I would never post this photo anywhere else, but hey - if I was skinny, I wouldn't need to be here! I decided to use this photo because I'm hoping to be able to replace it with a much better one this time next year - one that doesn't embarrass me!

Latest posts

Back