Why did you chose your avatar?

Mine is Me! Happy, outside, and enjoying my new body and outlook on life. I do not mind you all knowing what I look like. Also I hope if I write anything really idiotic which I can and do more often then I like... you will look at the picture and realize it may not have been intensional and cut me some slack.

Oh sure, leave us out. I see how it is.

Really, I'm glad you asked the question because I love the stories that might give a little insight into other members. :)
When it's YOUR OWN photo, it's easy to see why altho a particular one is fun to learn about!

It's ones like mine that aren't really of me but are part of me!
Mine is Me! Happy, outside, and enjoying my new body and outlook on life. I do not mind you all knowing what I look like. Also I hope if I write anything really idiotic which I can and do more often then I like... you will look at the picture and realize it may not have been intensional and cut me some slack.
Whit, I think my absolute favorite of you was Whit in a box!

Mine is pretty obviously my beloved rescue Bear, and even though he died last year, I'v kept him as my avie. He was my dutiful companion and cuddle buddy when I had my WLS, so he stays. Also had something a little weird several years ago that made me uncomfortable using my actual picture, so it will never be a picture of me.

Mine- doing what I would be doing all the time, if I could. Swimming in warm water, chasing the fishies in the Caribbean.. on my 10th anniversary trip with Todd, the bestest vacation I've ever had.

I'm a *little* funny about my picture being being my avatar. I'm not funny about you guys seeing what I look like (I have posted a few pics) I just wouldn't want someone I know to come across the sites that I use and automatically know it's me with some of the extra personal stuff I've shared that I don't talk about to the average schmo.
Soooo it's a shot of the Brooklyn Bridge, probably the most iconic landmark of where I consider "home".

Latest posts

Back