True Lemonade - how much sugar?

JackieOnLine

Staff member
can you tell by this? basically, the answer is not much but - on the other hand - I am always looking to drink more flavored water and I might drink a lot of it. it tastes good and doesn't have artificial sweeteners, which I avoid.
and, yes, I know I could just squeeze my own lemons and then I'd know exactly how much of which sweetener is in there...but I'm lazy. :blushing:

link

Ingredients: Crystallized Lemon [Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Lemon Oil, Lemon Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)], Sugar, Natural Lemon Flavor, Stevia Leaf Extract*, and Turmeric (For Color).
*100% Natural Sweetener from the Stevia plant

Sodium 0mg0%
Total Carbohydrate
<1g0%
Sugars 1g
Protein 0g
Vitamin C 100%
Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
True Lemonade starts in the grove with fresh lemons selected for their superior taste.

Oh duh, nebbermind. I missed the link. I believe that the crystallization process gets you a lot of flavor with such low sugar content....But darned if I remember where I got that idea from. The amount of flavor per packet is not like total LEMONADE strength, it's somewhat weaker. But it's not bad.

this was a total impulse buy, comes in little packets you use one for each bottle of water.

I haven't liked plain water since surgery but feel like I should just get used to it. but, no, I keep buying this kind of thing.

Yup, I've used those. In a pinch, they are good. But I am hooked on Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng. Sugar free, of course, but totally hooked.

I drink Sobe zero waters, too, but I feel guilty about it. I mean, at the very least I should be buying organic fruit and making my own water. I keep meaning to.

I drink Sobe zero waters, too, but I feel guilty about it. I mean, at the very least I should be buying organic fruit and making my own water. I keep meaning to.
Me too Jackie! I always feel guilty about all the chemicals I'm taking in in liquid form each day. I did look at the true lemon on amazon and have it on my list because it seems as natural as you're likely to get with a premade drink. I still give side eye to my infusion pitcher though ;)

I drank this on and off after my DS. Really liked them in the summer, was the only thing out side of water and def. tea I could drink. The company was new, it was six years ago when I drank them. Anyway my store carried them-for about 3 months. They stopped. Another store had them local for 2 months-they stopped. Finally went to internet and ordered off their website. Lets just say, I stopped drinking them due to the hassle and not the taste.

Latest posts

Back