Totally TMI NSVs!

Ok, this may be a really dumb question, @robs477, but ... you plumbed your bidet in under the sink?! How does that work, exactly? Maybe I just can't figure this out because my toilet and sink are on different walls. Are you using a handheld wand to spray your butt off, and the water goes into your sink?? Maybe I should google this.

Or maybe not. ;)

Actually, I don’t think that’s a dumb question at all. My toilet is right next to the sink. Under the sink are the hot/cold water lines. All you do is install this “Mixing valve” in parallel, a “T” so to speak in between those two lines and it allows the preset mixed hot/cold water to come out at the exact temp you like and the flexible braided Teflon line comes out of that to the handheld bidet which is shaped like a giant “?” mark and has a pressure sensitive trigger to turn on/off. That flex line can be as long or short as you need it to be, mine is around 32”. I drilled a 3/8 “ hole in the bottom of my sink and the “?” bidet part hangs on a hook mounted on the sink base vanity when not in use and is right next to the toilet. You can’t even hardly see it and it is awesome.

Actually, I don’t think that’s a dumb question at all. My toilet is right next to the sink. Under the sink are the hot/cold water lines. All you do is install this “Mixing valve” in parallel, a “T” so to speak in between those two lines and it allows the preset mixed hot/cold water to come out at the exact temp you like and the flexible braided Teflon line comes out of that to the handheld bidet which is shaped like a giant “?” mark and has a pressure sensitive trigger to turn on/off. That flex line can be as long or short as you need it to be, mine is around 32”. I drilled a 3/8 “ hole in the bottom of my sink and the “?” bidet part hangs on a hook mounted on the sink base vanity when not in use and is right next to the toilet. You can’t even hardly see it and it is awesome.

That makes a lot more sense now. The picture I previously had in my brain was not pleasant! LOL

Latest posts

Back