Totally TMI NSVs!

more2adore

If you are squeamish, and do not care to hear about other people's NSVs that include very personal bathroom and bedroom-related things, I don't blame you at all - but you will want to skip this post. lol! Hit the back button NOW! :D ;)

I've had a number of NSVs recently that I can't share anywhere public, but want to share with people who will "get it!"

1) When I first arrived in Australia, everywhere I went I would get my picture taken by Chinese tourists. :( I speak very little Mandarin, but enough to catch words like "fat" as they were taking my photo. Everywhere I went in Sydney this happened. I can't even explain how dehumanizing it was. I just realized the other day - it hasn't happened in months! I don't know when I crossed the threshold of not being circus lady fat to them anymore, but apparently 418 pounds is not as interesting as 525-600 pounds!

2) Hubby and I had sex the other day and we managed (with the help of a well-constructed low couch) me on top! That's the first time in my LIFE I've ever been able to be on top. :D :D :D

3) In the bathroom I can now sit further back on the toilet and spread my legs apart more which means less cleanup after. And though I can't manage wiping myself with TP sitting yet, I can do it standing with one leg on the toilet seat if I find myself without my toileting brush I typically use. It's been years since my belly was small enough to allow that. I honestly can't remember the last time I could sit like a normal person on a toilet seat and wipe myself - I was a teenager, I think. I'll be really glad to get rid of this toileting brush for good when I'm small enough to allow that!

M2a, you are doing SO good! So happy for you! And YES, we all understand and have been in similar situations. For me, the personal hygiene is the really rewarding one. I was getting so fat It was getting hard to wipe my own arse. One thing you may consider that made me extremely happy is I put in a hand-held bidet and OMG....you can clean yourself off SO well. I plumbed mine in under the sink, but it also comes with an adapter so that you can hook it up right to the faucet and even take it traveling. Its made by Hydra-wand and is all stainless, made super sturdy and strong and was less than $200. I love it and will keep using it know matter how much weight I loose.

Ok, this may be a really dumb question, @robs477, but ... you plumbed your bidet in under the sink?! How does that work, exactly? Maybe I just can't figure this out because my toilet and sink are on different walls. Are you using a handheld wand to spray your butt off, and the water goes into your sink?? Maybe I should google this.

Or maybe not. ;)

Latest posts

Back