TMI Stool color (white/tan)

Be very careful with constipation. It can sneak up on you and you can get an anal fissure. I don't know what it's like to have a baby, but you'll wish you had an epidural to push out your little brown friend if you get a fissure. In my experience, stool softeners are just OK, but nothing works like Miralax. If you're starting to feel the need to push, take a little Miralax proactively.

As far as color, that will change depending on what you eat. Mine is curry colored more days than not, but it's been all over the place.

Be very careful with constipation. It can sneak up on you and you can get an anal fissure. I don't know what it's like to have a baby, but you'll wish you had an epidural to push out your little brown friend if you get a fissure. In my experience, stool softeners are just OK, but nothing works like Miralax. If you're starting to feel the need to push, take a little Miralax proactively.

As far as color, that will change depending on what you eat. Mine is curry colored more days than not, but it's been all over the place.

Good advice. I'm not a pusher so when I was 13 I got constipated for 4 weeks. Ugh, that was miserable. I've already tried some magnesium citrate and milk of magnesia without much help. I'll try the Miralax now. I don't know why I didn't think of it myself. When my mom had cancer and was on lots of pain meds that helped her. Thanks for the idea.

Good advice. I'm not a pusher so when I was 13 I got constipated for 4 weeks. Ugh, that was miserable. I've already tried some magnesium citrate and milk of magnesia without much help. I'll try the Miralax now. I don't know why I didn't think of it myself. When my mom had cancer and was on lots of pain meds that helped her. Thanks for the idea.

I had the same experience with Milk of Magnesia, etc. I can virtually guarantee you will have great, comfortable BMs with the Miralax. It does NOT cause diarrhea, it just fluffs up your poops up and makes them slide out nicely - a dream come true! If you're a Costco member get the Kirkland brand. It's way cheaper and works exactly the same.

Latest posts

Back