I’m placing this here for limited access

I’m interested as of now. I’m also a tech person and the costs are likely very minimal for me. I’m not as active here but it’s the first place I go when I need something.

Just wanted to say I love your username because it reminds me of one of my favorite game series.

I ended up selling the forum to an outsider today. It didn’t work out with talitali as she did a disappearing act for the last six weeks.

Matthew Wright of ForumBuyer purchased the forum.

He's has 20 years of forum experience under his belt, he promised no ads to members but guests will get ads, which is fair. He’s not trying to disrupt the community and I’m staying on in my current role as long as I want. He won’t change mods and he won’t change the rules.

He hasn’t joined here yet but when he does, please give him a welcome.

It seems even members are getting ads, even tho we were promised we wouldn’t. I have brought that to their attention but I don’t know if it will get fix.

Hey, guys, I’m sorry for that.

Wow. I wish I'd known about this post. I'd certainly have been interested. Even though I haven't veen active in months (or years?) I'm still a proponent of WLS and have the tech experience. Damn. Sure wish I'd known... Liz I hope you and everyone have been doing well.

J.

Wow. I wish I'd known about this post. I'd certainly have been interested. Even though I haven't veen active in months (or years?) I'm still a proponent of WLS and have the tech experience. Damn. Sure wish I'd known... Liz I hope you and everyone have been doing well.

J.
I knew you had the tech experience. But I figured you had your hands full elsewhere.

But what’s done is done, now.

Btw, they have moved thing around and gotten rid of the bar separating the stickies from everything else.

Most of what was in the Main forum has been relocated to Bariatric & Weight Loss Surgery Forum even if it actually doesn’t belong there. They just did a bulk move. They’ve renamed Say Hello to Introductions,

Things are still around, but you may have to hunt for it. If you need help finding it, PM me and I’ll find it for you, ok?

Latest posts

Back