Taterweight Surgery Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all! Will post when I am able. Getting a few jitters, but feeling hopeful and ready for the morning. Not sure how much sleep I'm gonna get...:omg:

Thanks all! Your support means so much!

I'm like uber excited and terrified at the same time. Talked to Dr. K's nutritionist, Diane, sweetest lady ever! I just yes'd her to death on the "no drinking with meals" part and assured her that when I said I was looking forward to my liquid diet of egg drop soup from the restaurant next door, I was not going to eat greasy fried pork slathered in sugary sauce!

Now to start shopping for protein samples, davinci suryps, sf drink mixes and all that fun stuff for retail therapy!
Very best wishes for your surgery! I know exactly how you feel! I still don't have a date, but I know it will be before the end of the month. As the time draws nearer I've gone from being excited to terrified to a mix of the two! lol
:icon_thumleft:

Thinking of you this morning and hoping things go as smoothly as possible!!

Good morning Tater! Thinking of you on your big day. Wishing you such smooth sailing.... see you on the Dark Side!

I'm switched! Didn't find cookies, but got Italian ice, so that was worth the trip! Everything going well, terrified of being released tomorrow, but know I'll be good. No gas or poo yet, and I've tried to eat what they've given me with some unflavoured protein added in that I'd brought. Aaaaanyways, wanted to let you know I am alive and well!

- Resa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back