Syntrax Nectars Sample Pack Review

OMG. I hated the chocolate truffle AND the Cappucino, but stupidly bought an entire can of each after trying the samples. The expired, and I just threw them out during a thorough kitchen cleaning. Ditto the Strawberry Kiwi and Roadside Lemonade. But I LOVE the grapefruit and Fuzzy Navel flavors. They both go REALLY well with plain or flavored vodka or Captain Morgan over crushed ice, but only while sitting on my front porch swing (Triple seater from Fran's wicker) in the really hot summer time.

I've heard that about the 30 grams of protein as well. From GNC body builder muscle heads. I just nod and smile, and keep drinking my morning coffees two in a row, each with over 40 grams of protein (Optimum Nutrition Rich Chocolate). It takes me several hours to drink both coffees. What you have got to remember whenever someone tells you "data" about absorbing protein (or anything), is that WE ARE NOT NORMIES. All the data is based upon normal people. Almost no research has been done on us as a group of DSers. And I don't listen much to studies or data. I listen to how I feel.

Great reviews.

Latest posts

Back