surgery tomorrow

SJB41976

I had to take a minute before we leave for Knoxville to say tomorrow is the day.

Everything had gone so smoothly and today my 6 year old gets a stomach virus. We had to change sitter plans and I called my sister who lives 3 1/2 hours away to come and keep the boys. My poor baby is sick and we are cleaning up messes so it has been quite the distraction.

Thankfully, the worst seems to be over, he doesn't have a fever so we are going ahead.

I will let @southernlady know via FB messenger when I am out and give an update.

Thanks everyone for everything. love this board and all the wonderful information. I'm nervous, I'm not going to lie. But, I just go back to all the research I've done, trust my doctor and take the leap of faith.

See you on the dark side!

Hope you baby feels better and sorry for the bump in the road at a time that is already stressful. You've got this and are going to rock it! Wishing you an uncomplicated procedure and speedy recovery. Please let us know how you are doing when you can and please remember to hydrate once the IVs are out!

Go get em Tiger!!!!! Sure isn't it just typical that a child throw a spanner in ever well made plan!!! They bounce back so fast so just get going.

@SJB41976 I am so excited for you. Don't forget I am near Knoxville and can help you and your family if anything comes up. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! You are so gonna rock this.

As if you dont have enough on your plate! I'm glad your sister was able to come help out. Try not to worry about him. Can't wait to hear you're on the other side!

Looking forward to seeing you on the daakside. You are going to do well so relax and enjoy the drugs! :D

I had to take a minute before we leave for Knoxville to say tomorrow is the day.

Everything had gone so smoothly and today my 6 year old gets a stomach virus. We had to change sitter plans and I called my sister who lives 3 1/2 hours away to come and keep the boys. My poor baby is sick and we are cleaning up messes so it has been quite the distraction.

Thankfully, the worst seems to be over, he doesn't have a fever so we are going ahead.

I will let @southernlady know via FB messenger when I am out and give an update.

Thanks everyone for everything. love this board and all the wonderful information. I'm nervous, I'm not going to lie. But, I just go back to all the research I've done, trust my doctor and take the leap of faith.

See you on the dark side!
Best of luck to you. Wishing you a smooth journey.

Latest posts

Back