Sunday Weigh In (9/27/2015)

LW ( on Thursday) I was 155
TW 152.

My carb indulgence from the weekend before us finally almost gone.
But, I started a second round of Xifaxan Friday night and I think that's helping. It seems that when the SIBO is active, for lack of a better term, that my body retains more...maybe it's an inflammatory response or lack of bowel emptying. I dunno...I'm musing out loud this morning. We'll see how it goes! I wish I could just take Xifaxan forever. I feel so much better on it.

Anywho, have a great week everybody!

LW ( on Thursday) I was 155
TW 152.

My carb indulgence from the weekend before us finally almost gone.
But, I started a second round of Xifaxan Friday night and I think that's helping. It seems that when the SIBO is active, for lack of a better term, that my body retains more...maybe it's an inflammatory response or lack of bowel emptying. I dunno...I'm musing out loud this morning. We'll see how it goes! I wish I could just take Xifaxan forever. I feel so much better on it.

Anywho, have a great week everybody!
Glad it's moving back down but HATE that the SIBO is back.

Glad it's moving back down but HATE that the SIBO is back.

It was funny in a not funny kind of way...we went to a family gathering this weekend to celebrate my dad's 80th birthday. My nephews wife is 6.5 months pregnant and we compared her baby belly with my SIBO belly...mine was bigger!!

It was funny in a not funny kind of way...we went to a family gathering this weekend to celebrate my dad's 80th birthday. My nephews wife is 6.5 months pregnant and we compared her baby belly with my SIBO belly...mine was bigger!!
Oh dear!

I hope you enjoyed your dad's birthday.

Latest posts

Back