Sunday Weigh In (9/27/2015)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Good morning...loving this fall weather. But we've had rain for over 48 hours straight...nice and gentle but turning into a DUCK! We seriously needed the rain tho. NOT as bad as the West Coast but for the last 3 months we have been under watering restrictions.

Anyway, THIS duck weighed 145 last time and it's 145 this morning.

LW 176.6
TW 175.5

Going to be ups and downs but I am at a minimum maintaining weight and lab values are pretty good without CREON. Dr K said it would take time to get to my 200 pound goal that he would like me to hit, and although I was hoping it would be quick I knew he was right.

I love Fall as well Liz.

We've had the same rain here in Raleigh. I'm loving the cooler temps, though.

LW: 213
TW: 211

Doing great! Yeah, hauled out my fall menu...I hate cooking in the summer.
LW 176.6
TW 175.5

Going to be ups and downs but I am at a minimum maintaining weight and lab values are pretty good without CREON. Dr K said it would take time to get to my 200 pound goal that he would like me to hit, and although I was hoping it would be quick I knew he was right.

I love Fall as well Liz.
I like that the lab values are holding. Regardless of where the weight is, as long as your labs say you are healthy!

Doing great! Yeah, hauled out my fall menu...I hate cooking in the summer.

I like that the lab values are holding. Regardless of where the weight is, as long as your labs say you are healthy!
Thanks and no doubt Liz. I am still waiting to feel really good. Energy is still not where I want it, or need it to be, but I am confident it will get there. I have to say the one frustration I have had with my DS journey is that people ask, "wow you must feel great". Depending on how I am feeling my response varies but when I feel like being completely honest I tell them that no, no I don't feel great and I haven't since my surgery.

Thanks and no doubt Liz. I am still waiting to feel really good. Energy is still not where I want it, or need it to be, but I am confident it will get there. I have to say the one frustration I have had with my DS journey is that people ask, "wow you must feel great". Depending on how I am feeling my response varies but when I feel like being completely honest I tell them that no, no I don't feel great and I haven't since my surgery.
Well, now that may change as you go along. I hope it does. :)

Surgery 355
LW 259
TW 255
You are doing so well. 100 pounds down in 6 months. BTW, your surgery date is the same day as my oldest son's birthday so that is cool.

Keep up the good work

Thank you! I'm feeling pretty dern good ✌️ 6 month labs all came back in normal range.

Everyone seems to be happy with where I am currently but stressing to stay the course because the rest may come off slower and in chunks.

Thank you! I'm feeling pretty dern good ✌️ 6 month labs all came back in normal range.

Everyone seems to be happy with where I am currently but stressing to stay the course because the rest may come off slower and in chunks.
The weight will come off as it wants to come off. Don't stress. There will be fits and starts and it is perfectly natural. Put it this way, it will need to slow down because you are on pace to lose 200 pounds in one year.....that is a lot..so your body will adapt and you will get there. .....so no worries. :D

You are doing so well. 100 pounds down in 6 months. BTW, your surgery date is the same day as my oldest son's birthday so that is cool.

Keep up the good work

I'm a numbers person and 11 is my number. Surgery on the 11th plus 3-11-15 if you add up each number 3+1+1+1+5 = 11

My lucky day !

Latest posts

Back