Sunday Weigh In (6/7/2015)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 141
This week 141

Altho I was on the scale one other day this week, 142 but then National Donut Day happened. Yeap, two donuts that day. I paid for it with being bloated but it also helped clean me out. NOT a method I recommend. :)

LW 167.8
TW 165.2

Big weight loss week. My husband took me out and bought me new clothes yesterday. He said "it's so good to see you shopping in the front of the store!" And "I haven't seen you shop like this in YEARS". I actually bought shorts. Knee length, but shorts. Haven't owned shorts in 20 years. I love my DS

LW 167.8
TW 165.2

Big weight loss week. My husband took me out and bought me new clothes yesterday. He said "it's so good to see you shopping in the front of the store!" And "I haven't seen you shop like this in YEARS". I actually bought shorts. Knee length, but shorts. Haven't owned shorts in 20 years. I love my DS
Fantastic!

LW: 120
TW: 119

Hello friends my office moved last week. The location is far enough away to change up my routine. Longer commute, more walking, lots of resturant options for lunch have all shaken it up a bit. Spam Musubi twice last week as a snack. It is going to be a real challenge to stay on the straight and narrow and not just eat my way through the day. Back to documenting everything this week!

Cheers all

Whit

LW - 160.9
TW - 158.3

Week before last I was 159.8

At least it's down this week.

Going tomorrow morning to start another round of ESI's. Hoping that combined with the other procedures I've had done will mean I'll be able to do more in the way of exercise. I know if I could be more active I'd probably lose a little easier.

Have a great week everybody!

LW: 120
TW: 119

Hello friends my office moved last week. The location is far enough away to change up my routine. Longer commute, more walking, lots of resturant options for lunch have all shaken it up a bit. Spam Musubi twice last week as a snack. It is going to be a real challenge to stay on the straight and narrow and not just eat my way through the day. Back to documenting everything this week!

Cheers all

Whit
Change can be hard...esp if we have a routine. You will find your new normal again. You did good and more walking is better anyway.

LW - 160.9
TW - 158.3

Week before last I was 159.8

At least it's down this week.

Going tomorrow morning to start another round of ESI's. Hoping that combined with the other procedures I've had done will mean I'll be able to do more in the way of exercise. I know if I could be more active I'd probably lose a little easier.

Have a great week everybody!
Good for you.

ESI? As in for your spine? Good luck with those.

I'm back down to 150, exactly 15 over my original goal. I find this amazing as I have been eating like a bear. I bought myself pants that fit and have just sort of been relaxing with it.

this is SO much better than preop, I feel very very glad that I did have my VSG.

even though my Binge Eating Disorder has been back - with a vengeance!! - losing weight postop still had an affect on me. I am not only smaller but I have hope.

I really don't need all this food, I just fell back into wolfing it down when my life spun out of control. but I can make other choices. I know this.

:p

I am the exact same weight as last week which makes me up .4 pounds for the month. This is my first gain (for a month) and I am not happy. I only really got about 12 months of easy loss. What a rip off! I want my money back.

I'm back down to 150, exactly 15 over my original goal. I find this amazing as I have been eating like a bear. I bought myself pants that fit and have just sort of been relaxing with it.

this is SO much better than preop, I feel very very glad that I did have my VSG.

even though my Binge Eating Disorder has been back - with a vengeance!! - losing weight postop still had an affect on me. I am not only smaller but I have hope.

I really don't need all this food, I just fell back into wolfing it down when my life spun out of control. but I can make other choices. I know this.

:p
Jackie, you are doing good. Keep working on your Binge Eating Disorder.

I am the exact same weight as last week which makes me up .4 pounds for the month. This is my first gain (for a month) and I am not happy. I only really got about 12 months of easy loss. What a rip off! I want my money back.
LOL, sorry you are up this month. NOW go back and look at my stats! I didn't even get 12 months, I got THREE! And I still made goal.
LW 297
TW 294.5

SW 355

Good for you!

Latest posts

Back