Sunday Weigh In (7/31/2022)

Last week 198.2
This week 198.2

Been a long week. Our driver who was out with Covid is back so we hopefully should be on an even keel this week. Was supposed to be off next week but the boss asked me to put it off since we're so shorthanded. So instead I'm going to have a 3 day weekend (wife's belated birthday party is Sunday). Since I was feeling pretty beat down didn't do a lot this weekend. Looks like it's supposed to rain off and on all week so the grass may make me regret that.

Last week 198.2
This week 198.2

Been a long week. Our driver who was out with Covid is back so we hopefully should be on an even keel this week. Was supposed to be off next week but the boss asked me to put it off since we're so shorthanded. So instead I'm going to have a 3 day weekend (wife's belated birthday party is Sunday). Since I was feeling pretty beat down didn't do a lot this weekend. Looks like it's supposed to rain off and on all week so the grass may make me regret that.
Sorry you got your week off taken away. Unfortunately that happens in corporate America. Especially when they come up short handed.

We’ve had lots of rain as well.

You’re holding steady.

good work Liz and DonRobbie.

I didn't weigh myself but I'm about the same size - fitter, however, from being able to walk a couple times a week. I'd do it every day except for the heat wave we have been having.

New Job isn't working out AT ALL so I need a new plan. sigh.

good work Liz and DonRobbie.

I didn't weigh myself but I'm about the same size - fitter, however, from being able to walk a couple times a week. I'd do it every day except for the heat wave we have been having.

New Job isn't working out AT ALL so I need a new plan. sigh.
Sorry about your new job, you had such high hopes.

Latest posts

Back