Sunday Weigh In (12/28/14)

Good for you, Scott....sounds like you are doing far better than when you first posted here. Glad to see you are adjusting to be in a better place. Creon has it's place but remember that when you do finally stop it, you may bounce back down some before settling again.
Thanks Liz, and no doubt about the CREON and watching the impact of how much I take and what happens if I stop. That being said I don't see me stopping the CREON for quite a while...I am needing a substantial amount and I am still not in a good range yet but closer. It is going to be a game of titration (compare lab results monthly based on intake) where I will be continually figuring out the appropriate amount to take as I move down the path and finally figuring out when I can stop completely. My assumption is that my absorption will increase over time but I am not real sure there. That being said, it is good to know that the CREON works and will be available for me if needed. I am really hoping that I don't have to have surgery to revise my common channel so we shall see.

Hope you are doing well.

Latest posts

Back