Sunday Weigh In (12/28/14)

I also haven't weighed but am assuming I'm the same, going by pants. my washing machine broke so I while I am deciding which one to buy (prolly be the cheapest) I either need to go to a Laundermat or buy more clothes.

will probably buy more clothes! :laugh: I need more winter clothes at this size, anyway.

I also haven't weighed but am assuming I'm the same, going by pants. my washing machine broke so I while I am deciding which one to buy (prolly be the cheapest) I either need to go to a Laundermat or buy more clothes.

will probably buy more clothes! :laugh: I need more winter clothes at this size, anyway.
Good for you. Sorry your washing machine broke.

Good morning ladies,

I need new appliances too but I'm waiting until they break. Although my fridge is probably costing me more to run yearly then the price of a new one.

It's 8 am PST and I am in bed with the heat blasting. It's 35 flippin degrees here and I am not motivated to move. Hubs just brought me a cup of coffee.

LW: 119
TW: 115.5

This is a record low for me. I may be a bit dehydrated I had 2 holiday Martinis last night. But I'm writing it down because that's what the scale says.

We hit the road on Wed. We are spending a week in Palm Springs with a side trip to the Grand Canyon. So probably no weigh in next week but I'll check in.

Have a great week and safe travels Liz.
Best
Whit

Late to the party as we were visiting family & friends in NYC for over a week, so I'll check in for the last 2 weeks-
Last week, down 5
This week, up 1
Expecting the scale to show even more this coming week as I indulged in my mom's & sister's Christmas cookies every night while we were in town, and also some Italian bread! OMG, every time we're in Brooklyn, it's like a food fest :rolleyes:

I tried responding earlier and it tripled my post, in deleting the extra, they ALL went away!

Good morning ladies,

I need new appliances too but I'm waiting until they break. Although my fridge is probably costing me more to run yearly then the price of a new one.

It's 8 am PST and I am in bed with the heat blasting. It's 35 flippin degrees here and I am not motivated to move. Hubs just brought me a cup of coffee.

LW: 119
TW: 115.5

This is a record low for me. I may be a bit dehydrated I had 2 holiday Martinis last night. But I'm writing it down because that's what the scale says.

We hit the road on Wed. We are spending a week in Palm Springs with a side trip to the Grand Canyon. So probably no weigh in next week but I'll check in.

Have a great week and safe travels Liz.
Best
Whit
Get rehydrated and IF worried about where you are or want to stop, add some complex carbs...maybe an extra serving of green beans or something. I would love to have gotten that low before bounce back.
Hi all.
I stayed the same at 165. I have been eating too much sugar. If I just stay the same till New Year's day, I'll be content.
At least you stayed put! Thank goodness the holidays are almost behind us.
LW 120
TW 121
I hear ya on the candy, NA! Still in my happy zone, but moving toward the higher end.
Happy travels Liz and Whit, and Happy New Year to all!
Sorry about the gain...at least it's still in range.

Late to the party as we were visiting family & friends in NYC for over a week, so I'll check in for the last 2 weeks-
Last week, down 5
This week, up 1
Expecting the scale to show even more this coming week as I indulged in my mom's & sister's Christmas cookies every night while we were in town, and also some Italian bread! OMG, every time we're in Brooklyn, it's like a food fest :rolleyes:
Sounds like you had a good trip. Now to buckle back down!

Last week, down 5
This week, up 1

@brooklyngirl have you ever eaten at a restaurant there called Peaches?

Peaches? Not ringing a bell. Ok, I just googled, it's in Bed Stuy, not a neighborhood I go to very often and not exactly a touristy spot ;) What brought you there?

A good friend of mine is from there. I went to NYC a few years back and went out to Brooklyn to see her and we went to dinner there. The food was pretty delicious. Her good friend owns a B&B there called Akwaaba and hubs and I spent a night there last yr when we went to NJ for a football game. The B&B was beautiful!

A good friend of mine is from there. I went to NYC a few years back and went out to Brooklyn to see her and we went to dinner there. The food was pretty delicious. Her good friend owns a B&B there called Akwaaba and hubs and I spent a night there last yr when we went to NJ for a football game. The B&B was beautiful!
Good to know, thanks :)

Well as I just mentioned in my Zinc post I am up significantly to a much healthier 188 (5-7 pounds of that is loose skin so in reality I see that my real weight is around 180) from around 171 a month or so ago. I needed to gain weight and get my protein & albumin up into range (albumin was right at bottom of range on labs a few weeks ago and tot protein was still below range but up significantly). I am going to see where I am on the next set of labs and then adjust my CREON intake appropriately. Additionally I have been eating way too much dessert junk over the holidays so I am reigning that in starting tomorrow (gotta have lots of chips and dips on NYD watching bowl games - best day of the year BTW).

Anyway....I am happy with where my health is heading and will adjust my CREON and diet with my labs.

Have a great New Year!

Well as I just mentioned in my Zinc post I am up significantly to a much healthier 188 (5-7 pounds of that is loose skin so in reality I see that my real weight is around 180) from around 171 a month or so ago. I needed to gain weight and get my protein & albumin up into range (albumin was right at bottom of range on labs a few weeks ago and tot protein was still below range but up significantly). I am going to see where I am on the next set of labs and then adjust my CREON intake appropriately. Additionally I have been eating way too much dessert junk over the holidays so I am reigning that in starting tomorrow (gotta have lots of chips and dips on NYD watching bowl games - best day of the year BTW).

Anyway....I am happy with where my health is heading and will adjust my CREON and diet with my labs.

Have a great New Year!
Good for you, Scott....sounds like you are doing far better than when you first posted here. Glad to see you are adjusting to be in a better place. Creon has it's place but remember that when you do finally stop it, you may bounce back down some before settling again.

Latest posts

Back