Sunday Weigh In (3/17/2024) Happy St. Patrick’s Day

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
:gold: :clover::feiertag smiley 014:

Last week 117
This week 115
This is getting so damned frustrating. I am so over this. It’s maddening. I get most of the tests done this week, the other is next.

OTOH, hubby is trying not to gain weight on what we are eating cause not all of it is DS friendly.

I hope it reverses, too, Liz. Got to be extra hard that you are both trying to eat for different results.

hope your tests reveal something that's fixable!

Happy St Patrick's Day to all!

:feiertag smiley 014::clover::clover::clover::clover:

I hope it reverses, too, Liz. Got to be extra hard that you are both trying to eat for different results.

hope your tests reveal something that's fixable!

Happy St Patrick's Day to all!

:feiertag smiley 014::clover::clover::clover::clover:
Thanks, Jackie. He is eating protein first and filling up on it which helps. We’ve discovered his sleeve has gotten smaller as well. He’s not eating AS much as he did before.

Last week 152.6
This week 151.4

I had a week full of too many carbs, and I spent the weekend in the bathroom. Ozium was my family's friend. I have 5 school days until Spring Break, and I just need to survive until then.

Last week 152.6
This week 151.4

I had a week full of too many carbs, and I spent the weekend in the bathroom. Ozium was my family's friend. I have 5 school days until Spring Break, and I just need to survive until then.
Oops, well, you found out carbs this early are definitely not your friend. Later on a carb fest may not lead to a loss of any weight.

Yeah, Ozium is a great product, so is a great bathroom fan. We replaced the one in our bathroom so it came on when we turned on the light, it was on a separate switch meaning we had to remember to turn it on.

So are you going somewhere on Spring Break?

Oops, well, you found out carbs this early are definitely not your friend. Later on a carb fest may not lead to a loss of any weight.

Yeah, Ozium is a great product, so is a great bathroom fan. We replaced the one in our bathroom so it came on when we turned on the light, it was on a separate switch meaning we had to remember to turn it on.

So are you going somewhere on Spring Break?

We need to get an electrician to figure out the electrical in our house. The previous owner did an historic restoration, but the lights are not actually wired, so we can't figure out how to fix switches and whatnot. We have to wait until we have the money for it, alas.

I'm not going anywhere for Spring Break. I'm just going to sit at home and rethink my life, lol. My summer is jam-packed with professional development and travel, so staying home will be just the perfect break.

We need to get an electrician to figure out the electrical in our house. The previous owner did an historic restoration, but the lights are not actually wired, so we can't figure out how to fix switches and whatnot. We have to wait until we have the money for it, alas.

I'm not going anywhere for Spring Break. I'm just going to sit at home and rethink my life, lol. My summer is jam-packed with professional development and travel, so staying home will be just the perfect break.
We’re in a house built in 1937. Thankfully the electrical is not quite that old but damned near close.

We’ve been here 2 years and we THINK we’ve found all the switches. What we can’t find is a licensed electrician willing to work on it. The one we found last year in an emergency is booked out 6 months installing generators and not putting anyone else on his books. Another, his company is licensed, he isn’t. Sounds too squirrelly to us.

We need the electrical panel replaced. It’s outdated. Some electricians say it’s dangerous. It’s not, you just can’t get replacement parts. And it’s not knob and tube.

A staycation sounds nice.

We have a bunch of switches that don't seem to be connected to anything. It's very annoying, but not to the point where we want to pay out money yet.

And yes, not being licensed seems extra squirrely. Definitely not worth the risk.

Latest posts

Back