Sunday Weigh In (3/3/2024)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 118
This week 118
I have an appointment with my PCP next week to address my inability to gain weight. I went back and I’ve lost 6 lbs this year without trying. The common thing is if you lose 5% of your weight in a year without tryin, get with your doctor. 10% would be 12 lbs, 5% is 6 lbs, I need checking. I’m stable for now but I should be gaining eating the way I am.

I hope they can figure out something fixable, Liz.

I keep forgetting to weight myself at the gym, but suspect I am about the same place as I've been.

I hope they can figure out something fixable, Liz.

I keep forgetting to weight myself at the gym, but suspect I am about the same place as I've been.
As long as your clothes aren’t too tight, you’re doing ok.

I’ve been reading up on things and it seems about 25% of elderly lose weight as they age. I may be in that 25%.

Last week 118
This week 118
I have an appointment with my PCP next week to address my inability to gain weight. I went back and I’ve lost 6 lbs this year without trying. The common thing is if you lose 5% of your weight in a year without tryin, get with your doctor. 10% would be 12 lbs, 5% is 6 lbs, I need checking. I’m stable for now but I should be gaining eating the way I am.

I hope they can give you an answer. It's always worse, not to know.

Last week 157
This week 154.8

I've got just about 20 pounds to go before I start trying to figure out maintenance. This allows for that 10-15 pound bounce back that I'm expecting. I'm looking forward to slowly adding more fruit into my diet. I'm also looking forward to May when softball season ends so I can have my evenings back. I'm sort of regretting this assistant coach thing, although I'm sure my tune will change once I get paid for it in May.

I hope they can give you an answer. It's always worse, not to know.

Last week 157
This week 154.8

I've got just about 20 pounds to go before I start trying to figure out maintenance. This allows for that 10-15 pound bounce back that I'm expecting. I'm looking forward to slowly adding more fruit into my diet. I'm also looking forward to May when softball season ends so I can have my evenings back. I'm sort of regretting this assistant coach thing, although I'm sure my tune will change once I get paid for it in May.
You have been doing great. Just go slowly adding foods in maintenance.

wow!

so, how are you feeling?

how are your clothes fitting? :)

I'm feeling tired, but most of that is a new medicine I have to take plus high school softball season is in full swing, plus a bunch of other things, lol. I'm down to a size 6 in pants now (actual size and not me just trying to squeeze into them), and I realized that I need to go and get shirts that actually fit. The softball girls have filmed some tiktoks, and seeing myself in them made me realize that the shirts I think fit are too big.

I'm feeling tired, but most of that is a new medicine I have to take plus high school softball season is in full swing, plus a bunch of other things, lol. I'm down to a size 6 in pants now (actual size and not me just trying to squeeze into them), and I realized that I need to go and get shirts that actually fit. The softball girls have filmed some tiktoks, and seeing myself in them made me realize that the shirts I think fit are too big.
I wear a size 6 pants but only because of my waist. I’m built like a baby whiskey barrel. All my girth is in my middle. It isn’t fat any more but flappy skin and lots of it. I can gather huge handfuls of excess cloth in my pants legs and butt. Honestly I could easily wear a 4 or even maybe a 2 if it wasn’t for my damned waist.

Yeah, take a good honest friend or family member to help you shop for those tops.

Latest posts

Back