Sunday Weigh In 1/7/2024

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 120
This week 119
I’m eating, I promise. If I wanted to lose weight, I’d be over the moon but right now I’m only 14 lbs from being underweight. That’s not a lot of wiggle room. Underweight being an 18.5 BMI. A point I never thought I’d ever come close to seeing as an adult.

Last week 174.8
This week 172

I've been having issues with sleep lately. I think my CPAP mask is too big, but it's too soon to reorder more supplies.
I think if it’s too big, you can get a new one in spite of it being too soon, maybe. Contact your supplier and ask. Or try cpap.com

And you are doing great.

I’m eating, I promise. If I wanted to lose weight, I’d be over the moon but right now I’m only 14 lbs from being underweight. That’s not a lot of wiggle room. Underweight being an 18.5 BMI. A point I never thought I’d ever come close to seeing as an adult.

I'm sorry to hear this, Liz, I know it's scary.

I'm actually up a bit - New Year's Bloat. :rolleyes: back to basics as of today.

OMG my stall broke!! YAY! Last week was 278, this week on Monday was 273! Nice 5 lb loss! I've had 3 doctor's appointments so far this week and their scales seem to be within 2 lbs of me, so I know it isn't my scale going on the blink... Maybe it was all the walking? Or just time...

Last week 120
This week 119
Awww, that sucks... It is so weird to go from one end of the spectrum to the other. I'm sure you are playing over your days in your head, trying to figure out if anything has changed that would trigger the loss. My sister is naturally tiny and any little shift in her stress level or routine can push her into that underweight category. It is challenging to combat that.

Last week 174.8
This week 172

I've been having issues with sleep lately. I think my CPAP mask is too big, but it's too soon to reorder more supplies.
Yeah, I'd call the place that distributes your supplies and let them know you are having fit issues. They can probably have you come in and find a better fit that works since the machine can't work properly if the mask isn't fitting correctly... Or you could buy down a size on Amazon or a related site and try that. We did that for my partner. Some machines will even tell you if you have a good fit or not.

OMG my stall broke!! YAY! Last week was 278, this week on Monday was 273! Nice 5 lb loss! I've had 3 doctor's appointments so far this week and their scales seem to be within 2 lbs of me, so I know it isn't my scale going on the blink... Maybe it was all the walking? Or just time...

Awww, that sucks... It is so weird to go from one end of the spectrum to the other. I'm sure you are playing over your days in your head, trying to figure out if anything has changed that would trigger the loss. My sister is naturally tiny and any little shift in her stress level or routine can push her into that underweight category. It is challenging to combat that.
You are doing great. I’ve always checked our scale at home against the scale at our doctor to be sure we are getting accurate input.

I’m a boring eater, we tend to eat basically the same thing day after day. My morning routine doesn’t change. My lunch has been the same for two weeks. Dinner does rotate some but not by much and I eat every two hours in between meals. Stress is the only thing I can’t control but I try to avoid. Routine is easy when you’re retired, every day is a Sunday unless you have a doctor’s appointment or need a grocery run.

Latest posts

Back