Sunday Weigh In (12/19/2021)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 128
This week 127, although I did see 126 midweek. Yes, I’m weighing during the week since my weight isn’t completely stable yet.
We are back home in WV and start house hunting tomorrow. Have a list of 4 to start with already with the realtor. We have others but started with 4.

Last week 197.0
This week 198.2

Still at it. Not doing much besides working right now. We're already very heavily overcommitted and just can't keep enough people healthy to keep the operation going. Still need to get candy for stockings and get supplies for Christmas dinner. Probably will have to do that Friday morning after work as most places will be closing up for Christmas Eve before I get going Friday night.

Last week 197.0
This week 198.2

Still at it. Not doing much besides working right now. We're already very heavily overcommitted and just can't keep enough people healthy to keep the operation going. Still need to get candy for stockings and get supplies for Christmas dinner. Probably will have to do that Friday morning after work as most places will be closing up for Christmas Eve before I get going Friday night.
That works.

Latest posts

Back