Sunday Weigh In (11/27/2016)

LW: 79.3kg | 174.8lbs
TW: 78.1kg | 172.2lbs

A good and surprising week for movement on the scales. Only two more (insane) weeks until I fly to San Francisco for three weeks of hanging out with my bestie and her new baby. She's very into Christmas, so I will be holly and jolly whether I want to or not. The best part is I can now raid her wardrobe for winter clothes, rather than needing to buy any!

Full of a cold/sore throat I picked up somewhere along the way. And after a fifth date with a gentleman in Hong Kong, actually worked out that he's interested. So my weekend involved staying out way too late doing HK nightlife things and then a lot of class, but was well worth it!

LW: 169
TW: 169

Still feeling cappy and hoping to figure out why sometime soon.
Sorry you feel so bad. Swinging critters they find out what is going on with you.

A good and surprising week for movement on the scales. Only two more (insane) weeks until I fly to San Francisco for three weeks of hanging out with my bestie and her new baby. She's very into Christmas, so I will be holly and jolly whether I want to or not. The best part is I can now raid her wardrobe for winter clothes, rather than needing to buy any!

Full of a cold/sore throat I picked up somewhere along the way. And after a fifth date with a gentleman in Hong Kong, actually worked out that he's interested. So my weekend involved staying out way too late doing HK nightlife things and then a lot of class, but was well worth it!
Good for you. Enjoy your Christmas vacation.

Well, clearly you need to hang out more with your new fella and stay out to late since it helps with the weigh lost. :)

Yes, Yes, Yes! The scale owed me some weight and it showed up today (well, or didn't as the case maybe :D). I had a few slow weeks, but today (drum roll please) 202.6! I'm sure I will bounce a little since I always do after a big drop, but the goal is 199 by New Years.

Yes, Yes, Yes! The scale owed me some weight and it showed up today (well, or didn't as the case maybe :D). I had a few slow weeks, but today (drum roll please) 202.6! I'm sure I will bounce a little since I always do after a big drop, but the goal is 199 by New Years.
Good for you!

LW: 130
TW: 130

Pretty good food week. Lots of Turkey. I made soup and tetrazzini. I've been having soup for breakfast every day with chunks of avacado and cheese. Yum.

My hand is still pretty painful. I do my exercises but by the end of the day it swells up. Hopefully that's normal. My Dr gave me more pain meds but I'm saving them for PT appointments. I see him tomorrow. So wish me luck he is a cocky SOB.

Have a good rest of the week all

Whit

Pretty good food week. Lots of Turkey. I made soup and tetrazzini. I've been having soup for breakfast every day with chunks of avacado and cheese. Yum.

My hand is still pretty painful. I do my exercises but by the end of the day it swells up. Hopefully that's normal. My Dr gave me more pain meds but I'm saving them for PT appointments. I see him tomorrow. So wish me luck he is a cocky SOB.

Whit

Hope your hand feels better!

Whit
You are doing great!

Injuries/surgery on joints involving nerves takes time to heal. Just keep up the PT.

I ADORE tetrazzini but spaghetti pasta is my nemesis. I HAVE to stay away from it as much as I can. Rebound blood sugar on that one is a "killer" for me. I can go from 80 250 and back to 50 in three hours. Spaghetti is what also landed me in the ER when I first went on insulin (bottomed out at 26 that time). But the ER visit got me my insulin pump back then.

Latest posts

Back