Sunday Weigh In (3/11/2018)

LW 155
TW 155
Still holding steady. I am having some issues with left leg numbness, foot drop like S/S, and weakness. MRI done Thurs. Will see what that says. Backed off at the gym- had just joined. Very frustrated and have honestly been snacking on chocolate much more than I should. Little anxious about the slippery slope that is my brain. Seeing my counselor Tuesday.
Sorry you are having problems. An MRI might give you the answer since that is typically caused by sciatica nerve issues or spinal issues.

Freeze the chocolate. That way, it takes time to thaw enough to enjoy and give you time to get your brain in line.

Loved seeing the photos of everyone!

Did not step on the scale today. Will do so next week.

Have a good week all.

TW 141
LW 142

Still staying pretty steady. I know I’m supposed to gain, but I think my body likes where I’m at

Went back to yoga this week after about 6 weeks of “practicing at home”. I thought I was working hard at home, but judging by the soreness in every muscle in my body at the moment - I must admit I work harder in class than I do in my living room.

TW 141
LW 142

Still staying pretty steady. I know I’m supposed to gain, but I think my body likes where I’m at

Went back to yoga this week after about 6 weeks of “practicing at home”. I thought I was working hard at home, but judging by the soreness in every muscle in my body at the moment - I must admit I work harder in class than I do in my living room.
Listen to your body. Yoga is good for you. Glad you did practice at home cause imagine how much worse your muscles would feel otherwise.

How are you doing? (Other than weight). And honestly 185-190 may be your normal now.
I think my new normal is probably 187-197 the way t is looking.

Well I am kind of up and down. My back and gut pain are absolutely killing me and as unfortunately nothing is working. Two different injectionss.facet joints, then l4-l5 & neither of them did anything. Going to be doing physical therapy but unfortunately the only thing working is narcotics and way too much. If something doesn't break through I am going to look into a pain pump because this is insane how much it is hurting and impacting my life.my strength has been for shit the last few weeks as well so hopefully that is just a fluke and I start feeling better.

Thanks for asking my friend. You and Charles seem to be having a great time Motor homing across the country. I am happy for you guys.

Take care

You and Charles seem to be having a great time Motor homing across the country. I am happy for you guys.
We are. We are currently in Perry, GA for the FMCA rally. Back in Dec, they voted to allow towables (honestly the membership was falling off and they needed more(younger) blood). Well, we were already members back when we had our coach and our membership had not expired...so we got to vote to let ourselves in. :) There are over 2700 units here with 19 of them being towables. But this is the first post vote rally. We've done a BOATLOAD of walking since, except for electric, we are dry camping. That means using on board water and no sewer attached. So we use the showers/toilets in the venue, except at night to pee. But a trip to the toilet is over 1200 steps one way. We've both managed 15000 to 20000 each day! Today we are going to drool at all the new units in the outdoor exhibit area. We are finding our next unit for once we win the lottery.

That is awesome Liz, and as one of your friends on Facebook mentioned, your hair being longer looks good on you.

Hopefully you win Megamillions and I will follow up by winning the Powerball.

Well I was just trying not to be too greedy and figured I would let you win one of them and then I will take the other.

Latest posts

Back