Sunday Weigh In (1/28/2024)

Last week 167.8
This week 166.2

I know we're supposed to keep our carbs down, but I've had to up mine because I was getting so exhausted. I think it's because of my running program. I'm still trying to stay under 50 total carbs, but I found that increasing it up to 90 on training days leaves me with more energy.

Last week 167.8
This week 166.2

I know we're supposed to keep our carbs down, but I've had to up mine because I was getting so exhausted. I think it's because of my running program. I'm still trying to stay under 50 total carbs, but I found that increasing it up to 90 on training days leaves me with more energy.
The 30-50 is a suggestion not an absolute. If 90 works on training days, go for it. As long as you are still losing monthly. But if you hit a stall, that‘s the first place to look.
Just joining in this week. Today was 280.8.
Good for you and welcome.

The 30-50 is a suggestion not an absolute. If 90 works on training days, go for it. As long as you are still losing monthly. But if you hit a stall, that‘s the first place to look.

Yes, but it's hard to think of it as a suggestion when it feels like a rule, LOL. And yes, definitely keeping an eye on how it all affects my weight loss. :)

Yes, but it's hard to think of it as a suggestion when it feels like a rule, LOL. And yes, definitely keeping an eye on how it all affects my weight loss. :)
I know it feels like a rule but it isn’t. No one said it was. It’s just most have found that that’s the sweet spot for losing.

Latest posts

Back