Sunday Weigh In (2/18/2024)

I don't blame him. I hope you can get it figured out soon.

OK: the only place I can weigh is at the gym but the scale isn't in a place I normally pass so right now I am writing myself a sticky note to weigh the next time I go. it won't be good news.

wish I could give you the weight, Liz!

Last week 162.2
This week 158.8

I took a week off running because I was tired. I thought about pausing until after softball season, but I'm signed up for a 5k at the end of March.

But yay - new decade! Saw the surgeon on Tuesday and he thinks my goal weight should be 145, which seems fine to me. I'd like to get 15 under that to prepare for bounce back.

I don't blame him. I hope you can get it figured out soon.

OK: the only place I can weigh is at the gym but the scale isn't in a place I normally pass so right now I am writing myself a sticky note to weigh the next time I go. it won't be good news.

wish I could give you the weight, Liz!
I’d accept! Well, you know the routine. Btw, my husband does as well.
Last week 162.2
This week 158.8

I took a week off running because I was tired. I thought about pausing until after softball season, but I'm signed up for a 5k at the end of March.

But yay - new decade! Saw the surgeon on Tuesday and he thinks my goal weight should be 145, which seems fine to me. I'd like to get 15 under that to prepare for bounce back.
:bacondance: For the new decade. And so close to your goal.

By now many are saying, but I’m getting so skinny, not realizing we do have a tendency to have a wee bit of bounce back. I know I did. I’m glad I got as low as I did that second year (actually it was the 18 month mark after a five month stall).

Latest posts

Back