Sunday Weigh In (1/17/2016)

LW BMI 31.6
TW BMI 31.3

Not exactly setting world afire with weight loss. I was really hoping to be <30 BMI for weigh in for insurance company tomorrow. Unless I amputate a limb, that ain't gonna happen. Made it through the entire week without having to vomit... until after lunch today. An ounce of crab in butter was fab last night; an ounce of crab in butter at lunch today triggered an esophageal spasm (at least that's what I think I'm having). Back to protein shake and soft cheese for the rest of the day.

LW BMI 31.6
TW BMI 31.3

Not exactly setting world afire with weight loss. I was really hoping to be <30 BMI for weigh in for insurance company tomorrow. Unless I amputate a limb, that ain't gonna happen. Made it through the entire week without having to vomit... until after lunch today. An ounce of crab in butter was fab last night; an ounce of crab in butter at lunch today triggered an esophageal spasm (at least that's what I think I'm having). Back to protein shake and soft cheese for the rest of the day.
You are still setting the world afire...you are losing it. Maybe not as fast as you hoped but it is coming off.

Just keep trying different foods...and yes, letting your system rest after one of those spells is a good idea.

LW: 234
TW: 230

I had stalled last week so I'm relieved to see the numbers moving again. I didn't expect 4 pounds but I'll definitely take it! :)
My closet has been purged of the really large clothes (ugh I hate letting a couple of pieces go but they're just TOO big) and I'm in the process of getting all the stuff that fits washed and put away. Feels good. :)

LW: 234
TW: 230

I had stalled last week so I'm relieved to see the numbers moving again. I didn't expect 4 pounds but I'll definitely take it! :)
My closet has been purged of the really large clothes (ugh I hate letting a couple of pieces go but they're just TOO big) and I'm in the process of getting all the stuff that fits washed and put away. Feels good. :)
Doing great!

Yeah, I am some favorites that I just hated to get rid of. I wore them as long as I could.

Doing great!

Yeah, I am some favorites that I just hated to get rid of. I wore them as long as I could.

Thank you! It's going to be a bit tough to get rid of some of the clothes I just got back into, but most of the stuff I really like will work when slightly baggy so I'll be able to wear them longer... maybe until summer and then they'll be out of season anyway. I am so glad I can wear my favorite pullover sweater again. I love that thing! LOL

Thank you! It's going to be a bit tough to get rid of some of the clothes I just got back into, but most of the stuff I really like will work when slightly baggy so I'll be able to wear them longer... maybe until summer and then they'll be out of season anyway. I am so glad I can wear my favorite pullover sweater again. I love that thing! LOL
I had a Christmas sweater I adored. I got it at my highest weight and my MIL had taken it in some when I lost 40 lbs (and then stayed there for 7 years. My surgery was one month after Christmas and by the time Christmas rolled around again, I was wearing a med not a 2XL (I think it originally was a 3XL). I still haven't found a good replacement.
LW - 200
TW - 199.4 (yeah)

missed posting yesterday. Mama Margaret came home from the rehab/ nursing home on Saturday and we were still in the getting her settled phase.
Onderland - wow

Glad Mama Margaret is home. And you are doing good.
YEAH, onederland.

LW: 178
TW: 177

I felt pretty good later in the week after battling a cold early on, and then yesterday I felt rotten crapping all day and weak. Solid stools but oil slicked all day. I had BWW the night before and I think the skin from the wings is probably the culprit, but I am feeling better this morning.

Hope all of you have a good week.

I see you are upward bound congratulations

Hi Whit

I know you are worrying a little, but isn't 125 kind of your sweet spot or is it lower? If 125 is the target I don't think a 7 pound variance is too bad... Of course I know you don't want it turning in to a bigger number and you know how to control.... So I know you are going to keep things where you want them, even if an occasional blip upwards happens. You will turn the blip downward.
Thanks Scott yes 125 is my sweet spot but I revised and the upward trajectory worries me. Will this fail too? I'm I meant to be a heavy person? Back down to 130 this week...

Thanks Scott yes 125 is my sweet spot but I revised and the upward trajectory worries me. Will this fail too? I'm I meant to be a heavy person? Back down to 130 this week...
YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO BE A HEAVY PERSON.....TRUST IN YOUR DS

I understand your worries, but you see that you dropped 2 pounds this week so if you look at it rationally you know that you are now in that group of people whose weight could fluctuate 10-15 pounds, BUT and I SAY BUT, your weight isn't going to go up 150 pounds. It is my personal opinion but you are now a normie who might see a 15 pound weight gain if you get lax and really carb it up, BUT you know what to do to bring it back down to your comfortabal range and you will!

I know it is hard sometimes but get those nasty old thoughts out of your head and realize you are a normie now who might go up and down a little but we are no longer hugely obese people who CAN'T keep our weight in a reasonable range.

Now get out there and go gettem!!!!!!!!

(sorry, my old football background kicking in)

:D

LW: 130
TH: 132
:frown:

I am worried I have to admit it. I know I am not making the best choices. I need to go back to "basics" its just not that easy. I do not eat enough of the right things.

Ok get it gear Whit. More water, more protein, more fat (not much more), less, a lot less, carbs. Consistent Vitamins... No more margaritas. I can do it. I know I can.

Have a great week all.

Whit

You will be Whit in the box again in no time

Latest posts

Back