Sunday Weigh In (6/18/2023) Happy Fathers Day

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 120
This week 121

My logical brain is telling me I’m fine, that I needed that lb. My emotional brain is going, “oh, God, I’m gaining! I need to stop”. Well, I do need to be careful and no gain too much more but I’m trying to tell my emotional brain to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

If your dad is around, tell him Happy Fathers Day. If you are a dad or functioning as a dad, Happy Fathers Day to you.

Did y’all know that although the first Fathers Day was celebrated in 1910, it wasn’t made a Federal holiday until 1972.

My emotional brain is going, “oh, God, I’m gaining! I need to stop”. Well, I do need to be careful and no gain too much more but I’m trying to tell my emotional brain to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

oh, boy, I heard that! brains have trouble understanding that weight and size and so forth change more rapidly than in the Olden Days!

Thanks! And I'm back on the low carb wagon. I will most likely have a big fat bowl of rice, though, the night before I have to start my one-week shakes-only pre-surgery. I can almost see my ancestors grimacing at me in disappointment and shame.

Latest posts

Back