So I was poking around PB.....

I just went to PB to see what is going on. I started cracking up. Scott is now a vet. Giving stern advise to someone who can't go poo to under no circumstances skip doses of calcuim. HEHEHE

I just went to PB to see what is going on. I started cracking up. Scott is now a vet. Giving stern advise to someone who can't go poo to under no circumstances skip doses of calcuim. HEHEHE
Actually that is exactly what I had to do along with up my fat, then added back very slowly. So it's not as odd a suggestion as it sounds. Yes, we NEED/REQUIRE calcium but it is notorious for being constipating and if you are suffering from brick butt, going a few days to a week without calcium til things sort themselves out is not such a wacky idea.

Actually that is exactly what I had to do along with up my fat, then added back very slowly. So it's not as odd a suggestion as it sounds. Yes, we NEED/REQUIRE calcium but it is notorious for being constipating and if you are suffering from brick butt, going a few days to a week without calcium til things sort themselves out is not such a wacky idea.
I have been told to up my calcium to stop the runs. It's amusing to me that he is now considered the vet over there no matter what advise he is giving right or wrong.

I have been told to up my calcium to stop the runs. It's amusing to me that he is now considered the vet over there no matter what advise he is giving right or wrong.
To stop the runs, yes...add calcium. If constipated to the point of painful, stopping for a few days helps.

Latest posts

Back