Processed carbs and diarrhea

But an ice cold glass of whole milk is better.

Those with milk issues - have you tried Lactaid (it tastes weirdly sweet to me) or H2 milk (haven’t tried it yet)?

Those with milk issues - have you tried Lactaid (it tastes weirdly sweet to me) or H2 milk (haven’t tried it yet)?
Yes, to the Lactaid. Just tasted weird. I haven’t tried H2. I get raw milk when I’m in a state where it’s legal. When I do get it, I can drink all I want. In cooking, I use heavy whipping cream. However here in New Hampshire, they also has heavy cream as well as HWC.

I'm incing towards my 3 year next month and I find I can eat almost anything now. Somethings are just in a small amount, like rice or pasta.

I don't like Lactaid, but I never liked milk on it's own in the first place. Strange that I'm not a milk fan as I love cream in my coffee, ice cream, cheese and yogurt. I miss good ice cream and yogurt. I eat the lactose free varieties once in a while, but it's just not nearly as tasty as the real deal. I could try the lactaid pills, I suppose, but seems more hassle than worth it to carry them around in case I get an urge for ice cream.

You peeps ever tried Fairlife milk? I can guzzle that magical stuff. I am eating my Magic Spoon cereal with Fairlife whole milk. No stomach ache, no carb sugar rush. The cereal has Stevia, so its got a slight salt after taste to me.

Ice cream, however, still makes me deathly ill with dumping. So does any simple sugar, breads, pasta or floury stuff.

I can eat ACTUAL, REAL, NO-YEAST-ADDED, just sourdough starter, bread. Also, conservative servings of Dreamfield Pasta...which adds something to prevent carb absorption, I think. And gluten-free ANY worthless snack foods. (Gluten-free cookies and donuts and cake are FULL of carbs and do not cause me any poop problems.). (Unfortunately.). I can eat corn tortillas, not flour.

Anyway, all that stuff is muy carby. In a standard paella recipe, nothing would bother me. But if bread was served...or if I ate the (usually graham cracker) crust ( which I usually eat around even though I love that part), I would have had problems...generally...bloating, gas and diarrhea.

So, YMMV.
You peeps ever tried Fairlife milk? I can guzzle that magical stuff. I am eating my Magic Spoon cereal with Fairlife whole milk. No stomach ache, no carb sugar rush. The cereal has Stevia, so its got a slight salt after taste to me.

Ice cream, however, still makes me deathly ill with dumping. So does any simple sugar, breads, pasta or floury stuff.
i use it all the time, both white and chocolate. I use the choc every morning to make my breakfast drink using unflavored protein powder (iso pure). Tastes yummy.

Latest posts

Back