Pets...we all have them! (okay, most of us anyway)

oh, that is so sad. :frown: but small dogs have a better chance, I know. so many dogs that needs homes.

Poor dear. Best wishes for your parents' health and that this sweetie pie is put into foster versus general population and then off to a great forever home.

@aaa I am so sorry. Have you considered trying to rehome her thru a local to you FB group? I know the Humane Society will try but that might help them find a home faster.

Thank you so much. I'm feeling so down and upset that I really appreciate it.

I am sorry! I know how much this must hurt your heart. You are doing the best that you can for your mother and her pet.

@aaa I am so sorry. Have you considered trying to rehome her thru a local to you FB group? I know the Humane Society will try but that might help them find a home faster.
We got her through them and they asked us to return her there if we ever needed to. Who know we'd need to? We really trust them, though. It took months and months to adopt initially, bc they wanted to ensure my folks got the right dog for them.

I'll take a look re: facebook. TY.

We really trust them, though. It took months and months to adopt initially, bc they wanted to ensure my folks got the right dog for them.

that's a good sign - I got my first dog from a shelter that was quick to say "just try him out you can always bring him back if you don't like him" which is terrible. (and thenhe was the best dog ever!)

:cry: 2 hours to get into Manhattan due to the UN activity. Dropped her off with all her stuff. They promised she'd be adopted b/c she's small & cute and were glad I'd brought her back b/c they had her file from her original adoption. The oddest thing was when they kept saying 'surrender' in hushed tones. It was 'adoption' in a loud voice and a hushed 'surrender'. Wrenching. :cry:

that is sad.

but she is small & cute and they will take as much care with this adoption as they did with the first one. you know she is in good hands.

and the next time I can adopt a dog? I'm going to bring home a big ugly one.

Thanks everyone. I just wrote a letter to the Humane Society thanking them. We wrote them one after we adopted her and they were just as great. We give them $ every Christmas so I hope it'll help. :)

Latest posts

Back