Pets...we all have them! (okay, most of us anyway)

adorable!

how young are they? hooo boy, for kittens playing and all that will mean (the destruction!). I hope Mimi can adjust quickly.

Yoda’s birthday is about 4/1, and Moses’ 4/14. They are (like all of my children) very smart and sweet. 3 am zoomies that involve me as a trampoline is annoying, but so far that’s my only gripe.

When we leave for CA next month in our 40’ RV, things could get interesting. My father is not a fan of cats, and he’s going to have to deal with being in their flight path.

Yoda’s birthday is about 4/1, and Moses’ 4/14. They are (like all of my children) very smart and sweet. 3 am zoomies that involve me as a trampoline is annoying, but so far that’s my only gripe.

When we leave for CA next month in our 40’ RV, things could get interesting. My father is not a fan of cats, and he’s going to have to deal with being in their flight path.
It’s the trampoline using my kidney, that get annoying. I can handle zoomies.

I don’t know how you do cat birthday’s. Around here, we give them a can of tuna with juice split 6 ways. We have 3 April birthdays about 10 days apart. 2 are litter siblings, the other just happened that way. So the April birthdays are done all at one time on a day somewhere between them. They may be able to tell time but not days so I’m good there. And if you don’t believe they can tell time, you don’t understand cats.

Last edited:
20210718_143019.jpg

IMG_20210716_005253971.jpg

Ares

should I be able to view a video here? it looks like just a photo of a video, if that makes any sense.

:dontknow:

The one on the left is a video - it should be playable. How about this?

I was able to see it when I clicked on your link. Milo looks completely won over! very sweet.

your original post is unusal in that if I click on it it takes me to your facebook page.

Latest posts

Back