Omg is there such a thing of being too skinny?

Re"Too bad we can't choose where the fat comes from!"

First time I heard something like that was from a girl, (I was in high school). She said she would not mind being 20 pounds heavier if she could tell where it went

I thought who cares, the Sun counts itself lucky to shine on you.

At the time ,I just smiled

I understand that feeling. All my friends and family keep telling me how gross I look and my cousin and good friend told me to get butt pads because the no butt look is not a good look. Lol. But they said that when i had weight loss surgery until my body settle and gets use to the loss. But you know the feeling I'm sure.
I guess it's a preference thing. I'm thrilled to be ass-less. If I had a butt like this, I'd grab a bottle of tequila, self medicate and perform plastic surgery on it.

Oops. I am technically challenged. There's supposed to be a picture of Kim Kardashian's gold spider web costume from the Met Gala. The truly curious can Google it.

I weigh 190 and none of it is over my poor tailbone anymore. I used to have a magnificent steatopygian bohuncus. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia Now, hips and thighs, and ass skin down the back of my thighs.

I have all the butt cushions and most don’t work at all. The purple egg crate one is the best, but it only works for so long.
Can't.... Stop.... Laughing!
You could be like me. Fat, thin, and all stages inbetween. Flat ass!

I bet her tailbone doesn't hurt with all her artificial cushion!

I'm only seven weeks out and it feels like I lost most of my pounds over my tailbone! My tailbone hurt before but now it feels like my tailbone is sitting directly on furniture. Were we just blessed before to never feel the pinch of flesh between chairs and our tailbones or is this something that all people who aren't obese or overweight think is normal? Like is that what sitting is for them every day all day long?

Broke my tailbone giving birth in 1991. The pain can still take my breath away. I always take the softest seat, and never sit on any hard surface.

I have all the gel seats. The open honeycombed blue one is the best.

Now, with my ongoing severe reaction to Reclast, I have severe hip and thigh pain to add in as well. That effing drug has aged me 15 years.

Broke my tailbone giving birth in 1991. The pain can still take my breath away. I always take the softest seat, and never sit on any hard surface.

I have all the gel seats. The open honeycombed blue one is the best.

Now, with my ongoing severe reaction to Reclast, I have severe hip and thigh pain to add in as well. That effing drug has aged me 15 years.
I'm so sorry you are in such pain.

Latest posts

Back