Omg is there such a thing of being too skinny?

Charris

Now an angel
I went to Old Navy to get a pair of jeans. This exact time last year I brought a pair of jeans size 9 from Old Navy. So I picked up an 8 they were way to big. Long story short I purchased a size 4. No wonder it feels like when I sit on something hard it feels like my tail bone is poking the hard surface. Ugggh

Long story short I purchased a size 4. No wonder it feels like when I sit on something hard it feels like my tail bone is poking the hard surface. Ugggh
I was over the moon when I hit a size 6, much less a 4. After hitting the 4, I went back to a 6, then an 8. And you’ve lost all your padding. Invest in a butt cushion.

I weigh 190 and none of it is over my poor tailbone anymore. I used to have a magnificent steatopygian bohuncus. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia Now, hips and thighs, and ass skin down the back of my thighs.

I have all the butt cushions and most don’t work at all. The purple egg crate one is the best, but it only works for so long.

AHHHH SO you were built like I was. So do they sale the egg crates butt size or you just cut a bed sized one up?

Last edited:
I look sickly when I get too low. I have invested in some nice gel cushions for my car as well as my husband's.

I understand that feeling. All my friends and family keep telling me how gross I look and my cousin and good friend told me to get butt pads because the no butt look is not a good look. Lol. But they said that when i had weight loss surgery until my body settle and gets use to the loss. But you know the feeling I'm sure.

Latest posts

Back