New. Probably getting DS

Oh one more thing. Should I start vitamins yet? My Dr. Keeps us on clear liq. Until our first post op check up. This will be next Wed. I'm actually fine with that not really hungry anyway.

It sounds like you're doing well. Try water at different temperatures. I normally like ice water, but right after my surgery I did a lot better with room temp or thereabouts. Keep up the walking and sipping, it does get better.

Oh one more thing. Should I start vitamins yet? My Dr. Keeps us on clear liq. Until our first post op check up. This will be next Wed. I'm actually fine with that not really hungry anyway.
You can wait a week on vitamins. Start with the multi, and any you were low on preop. For most of us, it’s D.

How bad should the bruising be almost 1 week since surgery. My bruising seems really bad to me. I do understand I had major surgery, but the bruising in my lower abdomen looks like I got hit by a truck. I have 5 incisions lower abdomen and 1 in upper left quadrant probably for the hiatal hernia. The upper left one has little to no bruising, but the 5 on the bottom are black, blue, purple, yellow, red and every color in between.

How bad should the bruising be almost 1 week since surgery. My bruising seems really bad to me. I do understand I had major surgery, but the bruising in my lower abdomen looks like I got hit by a truck. I have 5 incisions lower abdomen and 1 in upper left quadrant probably for the hiatal hernia. The upper left one has little to no bruising, but the 5 on the bottom are black, blue, purple, yellow, red and every color in between.
Hi, I had extensive bruising from lap DS, so probably normal, but if there are concerns, maybe take pictures and email or upload for your surgeon to view?

Hi, I had extensive bruising from lap DS, so probably normal, but if there are concerns, maybe take pictures and email or upload for your surgeon to view?
I see him for my first post op apt Wednesday. Not really overly concerned just curious and a little concern of blood clotting. Just trying to gage what normal looks like.

Latest posts

Back