Moving on up!

Wow, Kirmy. Thank goodness you happened to be there and be awesome. Make sure you take another walk through the house off of adrenaline! Maybe the green will tone down if you are in a moment when you haven't just saved a life! I'm very happy for you. The new homestead sounds lovely, especially the view and garden. With my furlings and kids there's no way a white carpet would be white for more than one day. Hope there is a lovely wood floor treasure buried underneath.

Stone barn and lichen covered wall - omg now I have palpitations! You may have saved a life there, but caused me to keel over with jealousy here!

Lol....no more keeling FFS!

Yeh I would like another walk through. I have been to Ikea and priced a kitchen that I can't afford any time soon. I'm going to paint the shitty cupboards white and get the crap tiles off the wall. Floor MY FUCKING GOD THE PRICES! It will cost me at least 3500 k to replace the fugly flooring. I have to live in ugly for at least a year.

Bugger.

Wow, good for you on all levels! You must have been meant for the area. Already changing destinies!

I'm so exciting about being in my own place. I'm now feeling so restless being in the rental house for another 8weeks.

Latest posts

Back