Just saw Dr S my PCP

I am not sure how my hand assisted lap incision comes into play as far as abdominal wall muscle strength. Does that weaken it or did that tighten to some degree like the abdominoplasty surgery would?

I do know this will be my third hernia repair so I am definitely worried about recurrence and to in my so gentlye or eloquent terms, I want this fucker fixed for good!

I am starting to wonder if maybe I shouldn't be going back to Marshall's Peoria Surgical Group as they have plastic surgeons in that group whereas MISA the group to whom I am being referred does not. Insurance coordination for proper approval is something of great importance and concern as well as getting this all done at the same time.

Damn you for making me think! :p

Wow @DSRIGGS I guess you and I are always in competition to be the ones with worse health problems. Lol I fell today and now have ankle air cast and knee brace. We're in bad shape. Lol

Wow @DSRIGGS I guess you and I are always in competition to be the ones with worse health problems. Lol I fell today and now have ankle air cast and knee brace. We're in bad shape. Lol
Dang lady @Charris

Well I just came from orthopedic office where I got an injection for my hip that went nuts Saturday.

Hope you didn't break or tear anything

@ѕoυтнernlady I тнιnĸ I'м goιng тo вe well ғroм нere on oυт. Every тιмe ιвended υp мalnoυrιѕнed ιn нoѕpιтal ιт waѕ вecaυѕe ѕevere dιarrнea and ѕтoмacн paιn. I тнιnĸ ĸnow тнaт тнey ғιхed тнe Hpylorι тнaт I won'т нave тнe ιѕѕυeѕ тιll ιт coмeѕ вacĸ agaιn. I ĸepт тellιng every Dr I ѕeen wнaт'ѕ goιng on ιѕ тнe ѕaмe тнιng нappened wнen I нad Hpylorι 4 yearѕ and waѕ мιѕdιagnoѕed.

Do I тнιnĸ I'м on мy way!

BTW I am having a great time in Vegas. It has been 2 years since I have picked up a club and I was shocked at how decently I played today. Actually in the back nine I shot pretty solid gold (bogey golf) so not swinging a club for two years, yep I will take it.

Regarding hernia repair I spoke to Dr on Tuesday night and asked about abdominoplasty possibility and he said with recurrent hernias that partial compartmentilization and paniniectomy is very possibly required but obviously I need to see what my surgeon at home thinks. So I asked him if that was the case how long did he think I would be out. A week, a few days, maybe 10 days and he came back with four weeks! So I looked up this procedure to see what is involved and holy shit! From the pictures I saw I am not sure I want to do this. It looks worse than the original DS and painful as hell, but I guess if I have to have it done then I have to have it done. I have to be able to hop on a plane for an interview at moments notice and 4 weeks down is not what I want, nor do I want drains and a major recovery . Fuck me!

BTW I am having a great time in Vegas. It has been 2 years since I have picked up a club and I was shocked at how decently I played today. Actually in the back nine I shot pretty solid gold (bogey golf) so not swinging a club for two years, yep I will take it.

Regarding hernia repair I spoke to Dr on Tuesday night and asked about abdominoplasty possibility and he said with recurrent hernias that partial compartmentilization and paniniectomy is very possibly required but obviously I need to see what my surgeon at home thinks. So I asked him if that was the case how long did he think I would be out. A week, a few days, maybe 10 days and he came back with four weeks! So I looked up this procedure to see what is involved and holy shit! From the pictures I saw I am not sure I want to do this. It looks worse than the original DS and painful as hell, but I guess if I have to have it done then I have to have it done. I have to be able to hop on a plane for an interview at moments notice and 4 weeks down is not what I want, nor do I want drains and a major recovery . Fuck me!
Glad you're having fun in Vegas!! I'd say fuck it, go for it!! Might as well cross it off the list. 4 wks is just a suggestion I'd say. Anything is better than deciding later you want it and having to go under the knife again.

Glad you're having fun in Vegas!! I'd say fuck it, go for it!! Might as well cross it off the list. 4 wks is just a suggestion I'd say. Anything is better than deciding later you want it and having to go under the knife again.
I meant component separation and pannicuelctomy.

And not sure matter of want, it is a matter of what I need. If it prevents a fourth recurrence then I will come it.

And thanks. Drinking too much whiskey and beer and eating like shut but yep I am having a great time.... Enjoying good company, food, drink, golf, hot tub time and just catching up with great friends

I meant component separation and pannicuelctomy.

And not sure matter of want, it is a matter of what I need. If it prevents a fourth recurrence then I will come it.

And thanks. Drinking too much whiskey and beer and eating like shut but yep I am having a great time.... Enjoying good company, food, drink, golf, hot tub time and just catching up with great friends
Well good friends are priceless but the rest are just nice frills. You earned a nice break so eat up, drink up, and chat it up!!

Hey if you can get your insurance company to remove your apron, Betty Crocker, GO FOR IT. Better to get 'er done now than have to take time off from a new job to have another and another and another hernia repair.

Glad you are having a blast in LV.

Good grief, Scott and Clarissa! Both of you deserve a long lasting spate of good health and serious island vacation. The purple patch must begin!

Latest posts

Back