j tube is Gone

Thank you Charris! I'm still waiting to hear final approval today but hopefully it will be out tonight! Hope you are doing well!

@DeeDee484 Well sending get your tube out vibes and good energy. LOL. Wow it seems like yesterday you were just having surgery and it has been 6 weeks already. How times flies. How is the weight loss going? I am actually doing ok right about now but i dont want to Jinx it. You know everytime I brag about feeling better then wham. LOL

Thank you Southernlady!! Hubby is gonna take it out and he gets home around 7:00pm so I hope I get the go ahead soon!

@DeeDee484 Well sending get your tube out vibes and good energy. LOL. Wow it seems like yesterday you were just having surgery and it has been 6 weeks already. How times flies. How is the weight loss going? I am actually doing ok right about now but i dont want to Jinx it. You know everytime I brag about feeling better then wham. LOL

Thanks!! I have lost a tad over 25 lbs but it seems to be really slow the last two weeks! Kinda makes me nervous! This week I only lost .4 lbs! I keep telling myself my body is just catching up but that FEAR that maybe this won't work for me is always lingering in the back of my mind! I have to keep "talking" to myself and remind me that I'm still healing. The funny part is I KNOW not to go by the scales....but just can't help myself! lol

So glad you are doing better! I think about you a lot!! How's the eating going?? Are you still vomitting? I hope not! I get a lot of nausea but not enough to vomit! Praying you are doing better and keep doing better! How's your daughter doing?? Hope she is doing better too!! :)

Not vomiting anymore. Eating is going pretty darn good. Drinking too as a matter of fact. Something really funny I probably hadnt drank plain water without the SF packets in 10 years or more now that is all I am thirsty for. I can down a 16.9 oz bottle in less than 5 minutes if it is icy cold.

As for my daughter that child Im leaving work now to take her to the ER. She broke a glass and now her foot is swollen and the dr says it is infected. GREAT. BUT I JUST REALIZED TODAY THERE IS 7 DAYS UNTIL THE BABY IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! yippie I COULD BE A GLAM'MA ANY MINUTE OR DAY!

Latest posts

Back